Ferrari California?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rossticles
  • 4 comments
  • 668 views
Messages
2,183
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
Rosstickles
I won one and sold it because I don't really care for this model. Anyway I see a bunch of pictures of it racing with the convertible top down. Is it the only car in the game that can race like that? I only have an S2000 and Miata to compare it against but neither of those are able to race as a convertible.
 
Well, the Caterham just has an open cage. But even though it is light, it's lack of power makes it unimpressive in GT5.
 
^^^ its the long gearing that screws up the Caterham... get a customisable 'box and bring down the top speed...

Im not sure about the california's roof but know what youre talking about. The Shelby 427 cobra races top down while the AC races top up... i cant think of any others though
 
Back