Ferrari Challenge (PS3) - Intro

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
Anyone know the name, or even the orchestra of the composition that's played during the start menu?

I specified PS3 because I'm unsure if the intro is the same for the PS2 or Wii versions.

Much appreciated.

The song name is Ebla, the authors are named E.S. Posthumus.

Out of respect for the people that love this song and have no clue about just how famous it is in the sim-racing world :D I didn't post any comment in the youtube page linked below.

However, I couldn't help myself from smiling at the idea of writing, after the comment "everytime I hear this song I think about the Tudors", something like:

"That's odd, everytime this music is heard at my home it's my wife that wants to kill me, not the other way around" ;)

Anyway, here goes. Enjoy!

Go tell that on youtube :D

Another comment from there: "it felt like, despite an overwhelming sadness, there is an infinitely stronger hope lending strength, shedding infinite rays of hope reviving the fallen "

To this one we the FC nuts could reply: "Yeah, reminds me of my off at Eau Rouge, it was raining and I was about to quit but with infinite rays of hope shedding from the engine noise I got back to first place in four laps. Hah ... talk about reviving the fallen!"

I guess we would get a million thumbs down with such a comment ...
:lol:

The song name is Ebla, the authors are named E.S. Posthumus.

Out of respect for the people that love this song and have no clue about just how famous it is in the sim-racing world :D I didn't post any comment in the youtube page linked below.

However, I couldn't help myself from smiling at the idea of writing, after the comment "everytime I hear this song I think about the Tudors", something like:

"That's odd, everytime this music is heard at my home it's my wife that wants to kill me, not the other way around" ;)

Anyway, here goes. Enjoy!

Thank You! :D:tup:

BTW: is this theme music not insanely LOUD on FC?! I remember when I first bought the game & loaded it, I thought there was something wrong with the disc because it was so loud it was wildly distorting...

Caravaggio: The Calling of St. Matthew

Nice.

BTW: is this theme music not insanely LOUD on FC?! I remember when I first bought the game & loaded it, I thought there was something wrong with the disc because it was so loud it was wildly distorting...

Caravaggio: The Calling of St. Matthew

Nice.

It's encoded in DTS which has better throughput than DD, so for example if you have your level set to 3 for DD, that's about 5 or 6 for DTS without ever touching the volume. :lol:

I love DTS, I wish more movies and games were encoded with it.

It's encoded in DTS which has better throughput than DD, so for example if you have your level set to 3 for DD, that's about 5 or 6 for DTS without ever touching the volume.

That's a good thing? ;)

Going on what Hun implied, I wonder how many idiots would come about in disagreement for whatever reason if a bunch of us started talking about Ferrari Challenge. :rolleyes:

Isn't this song sampling a classic opera one? or is it totally from scratch?.

Since the 1st moment I heard those drums and the vocals, I wanted to remember which classic opera song they were sampling (and then applying thos drums over), but I can't figure it out yet, so maybe I'm just wrong and this is totally new even if it sounds like sampling a classic..

Back