Ferrari dealership fire

• Thread starter Layzie
  • 58 comments
:sad: 3.... F..... 40's?........... *tear*

Oh well, two gallardos were broiled. Everything else isnt that special, but why the F 40's? If it was arson they should have jacked them to sell and buy more accelerants instead of defacing artwork.

Quick_Nick
A moment of silence for those poor Ferraris & Maseratis.....

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Oh my goddess.... I feel so sorry for all those cars...Just the same way all those innocent people died in the 911 Attack! :( I will have a moment of silence too.

PublicSecrecy
Those poor F40's!! NOOOO! :(:( Also, i see no way that could have happened without an arsenist. The chances of a largely conrete, steel, and glass shop catching on fire and destroying everyhting is extremely unlikely. What kind of sicko would do such a thing. Surrre we have pedofiles, kidnappings, Micheal Jackson, George Bush, mass murderers, robberies...but who does that to a Ferarri dealership? :(.

[Edit] Car in front: Is that a maserati? looks like a 1969ish...
God, if only I was there, Gone in 60 Seconds (the remake) style, smash the windows shortly before the fire started, found the keys to the 3 F40's, parked them safely away from the building 0:-) , then left the scene before the cops came, and hopefully, would notice a small fire starting and contact the Fire dept immediately. Then they would notice 3 F40's oddly freshly parked from the dealership, safe from whatever doom might've been upon them

And the F40's lived happily forever :)

(only if :( )

You wouldn't have been able to move the cars fast enough. I am sure that an auto dealer would go up in flame quickly because of all of the flammable chemicals and fluids from the vehicles.

Victor Vance
God, if only I was there, Gone in 60 Seconds (the remake) style, smash the windows shortly before the fire started, found the keys to the 3 F40's, parked them safely away from the building 0:-) , then left the scene before the cops came, and hopefully, would notice a small fire starting and contact the Fire dept immediately. Then they would notice 3 F40's oddly freshly parked from the dealership, safe from whatever doom might've been upon them

And the F40's lived happily forever :)

(only if :( )

If you could travel time, then why don't you prevent the fire from starting? Or are 360s not good enough?

All I can say is suckstobeferrari. I don't really like Ferrari, except for 550M, F40, F430 and 360 Modena.

McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Oh my goddess.... I feel so sorry for all those cars...Just the same way all those innocent people died in the 911 Attack! :( I will have a moment of silence too.

How can you relate this to the attacks on 9/11/01? That's just wrong. I must have missed the bit where terrorists flew two planes into this dealship.

donbenni
How can you relate this to the attacks on 9/11/01? That's just wrong. I must have missed the bit where terrorists flew two planes into this dealship.

But now you're trying to make a joke of what was said.

Quick_Nick
If you could travel time, then why don't you prevent the fire from starting? Or are 360s not good enough?
Well, I'd have to find the source. But, yes, that's the ultimate happy ending :)

I just felt real sorry for the F40's, that's all.

Cardude, see all that glass? Now, common sense tells me that sheetmetal (ow whatever the nose is made of) traveling at maybe 20 mph or so could smash that glass.

That is true, I was just thinking that it would be hard to bread the supports for that glass. I would think the front end was made of carbon fiber or something light, but anything can break glass.

Nah, it looks like there's plenty of space between the supports. Anyway, someone please, find me a DeLorean, 3.28 gigawatts of power and a flux compacitor

Here are avatars of that DeLorean. I don't quite know what you are looking for. -

2372.jpg
arrival1.jpg
arrival2.jpg
arrival3.jpg

departure1.jpg
lyon1955.jpg
rollout_dmc.jpg
plutonium.jpg

Great. Now, I need to make it work, lol. Oh man, only if.

But, time travel has been proven impossible so I'll give u on it :D

(well, actually it isn't impossible... I think you need to be going so many mph and then time stops, and past that speed time goes backwards)

Yeah. If you took off from the UK in the Concorde at sunset and went toward New York, you would make it to New York before the sun started to set there. I don't know exactly what speed it is, but I think the Concorde flew at Mach 2. I think it is probably the speed of sound that you have to break to go "backward" in time.

What were you looking for in your statement? Were you looking for pictures, or avatars or what?

Latest Posts

Back