Ferrari Enzo

• Thread starter 200MphFord
  • 8 comments
Thisguy70
Does anyone have a "perfect" tune for this car? What i mean is, is your tune good enough to stiffen the car up and reduce most of the oversteer while still making the car competitive? I've tried to many setups with it and im losing hope with it but its such a beautiful car and fast as hell. Any input is appreciated.

Yeah tc is an easy way to do it but i like running without any assists and standard settings because thats as close to professional as it gets. pretty soon ill be running professional setings as soon as i get all my favorite cars tuned to my liking

Autumn Ring (Reverse) is a good test track on 'S' difficulty and R3 tyres against the Bugattis, I used this to tune my Enzo.

Yeah tc is an easy way to do it but i like running without any assists and standard settings because thats as close to professional as it gets. pretty soon ill be running professional setings as soon as i get all my favorite cars tuned to my liking

I always drive with professional, but it's hard to control your acceleration, since the PSP doesn't have as much sensitivity as the sixsaxis.

One of the best attributes of the Enzo, I have found, is its tunability and the difference in characteristics that can be experienced with only slight changes to the setup. The standard setup is very capable too.

yellow-ferrari-enzo.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a "perfect" tune for this car? What i mean is, is your tune good enough to stiffen the car up and reduce most of the oversteer while still making the car competitive? I've tried to many setups with it and im losing hope with it but its such a beautiful car and fast as hell. Any input is appreciated.

yes I have settings that have made huge differences for me.
Ride Height- Front +2 Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 3 Rear 8
Damper Front 3 Rear 8
Toe Front +5 Rear -20
Camber Angle Front 1.0 Rear 2.0

The ride height setting is what helps the most bcuz it's set to greatly reduce understeer & the spring rate and damper was only adjusted to compensate for the ride height being much lower & it also tightened up the suspension. The Toe angle in the rear is set to gain quicker direction changes, front toe is for stability. Camber in the rear is to gain more grip on the rear tires.
Note: I used R3 tires, no active steering, professional physics.
TCS-1 ASM-on

Try it out. If you want it to oversteer a little more raise the rear ride height from -20 to -15 or -10 or -5 but the main problem with the enzo's handling is oversteer so if you want to fix that I suggest at least having the rear ride height at -10. Everyone has their own preferences though & I don't claim to be an expert but this has worked great for me so hopefully it helps

One of the best attributes of the Enzo, I have found, is its tunability and the difference in characteristics that can be experienced with only slight changes to the setup. The standard setup is very capable too.

yellow-ferrari-enzo.jpg

I have an Enzo just like this. If anyone else wants an Enzo in this special edition color, go onto PSN with your PSP & download the Gran Turismo PSP Add On free download. you get a free Black Bugatti Veyron, a Blue Nissan GTR, an Orange GT by Citroen, an Orange Lamborghini Countach, & the Yellow Enzo Ferrari. it's only a MB too

I found that a semi-drifting driving style with the Enzo helps. When you approach a turn you brake hard and pitch it slightly sideways before the apex. Then release the steering and just use the throttle to slide to control the car's direction. All these time you also need to be ready to countersteer in case it goes all wrong. You also want to keep that rear spoiler raised for as much as possible to keep the back end in check, so a tap of the brakes during hairy moments might help.

Back