Ferrari F 2007 Records (Permanent Tournament)

  • Thread starter Thread starter manu
  • 8 comments
  • 1,480 views
Messages
9
F2007.jpg


dam_gauche.gif
GT5p Ferrari F 2007 Records (Permanent Tournament)
dam_droit.gif


GTChallenge competition

In agreement with Duke, I created this thread. Thank you Duke 👍

Welcome to the Permanent Tournament Ferrari F 2007 Records.
Set up your records in the Arcade mode (Time Trial) with Gran Turismo 5 prologue (GT5p) and the fast Ferrari F 2007.



icon_latest_reply.gif
Replay file Eiger R (ghost) version PAL EUR

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Car: Ferrari F 2007
Track: All
Restriction(s): Arcade mode > Time Trial > Tires S2 > 1 lap > 100% clean required

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
icon_latest_reply.gif
SUBMIT TIMES

icon_latest_reply.gif
Forum infos & Comments
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
wow man, GREAT!
I was practicing last night with #10 guy on FUJI, I was really bad, about 5-6 seconds behind. I still need a lot more practice before I can enter.
 
Yes, I think we all need to practice for driving this F1 fast enough... :)

I am trying it at the moment.

This is a good challenge Manu ;)
 
sweet i so far have the fastest time on Fuji speed way. though i know theres someone out there who will pass that time.
 
Very good Caporal :)

This is good fun :nervous:
 
Manu? As in Manu-Cobalt? Haven't seen you around since the last 9 Boards :D Good to have you round again.
 
Yes, Hi Famine 👍,
Only good memories. You are always so fast? the pleasure to see you on the track ^^
 
Nobody else want to try ;)
 
Back