Ferrari F1 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blues
  • 12 comments
  • 3,768 views
Messages
115
Messages
GTP_Blues / csisac
I searched around and could not find the original thread on this.

It was stated you cannot use this car in aspec which I well figured long before. In the discussion it said it could still be used online..


well there is a catch, the car regulation must be set, so that the Ferrari F1s are the only cars to be used. ergo, you cannot hop into random 'completely' unrestricted rooms and play around with the F1.

I am immensely disappointed because all i wanted to do was blast around with other people, except much faster haha. I joined a room with people racing the Zonda R, a couple Veyrons and something else quite potent. Imagine how sad i was that i could not play with them.


Anyway, that should cover all of the rules regarding the F1 car. You can only use it in practice mode. or online if that's the only car being used.

Have fun.
 
That's rather disapointing.

A bit off topic here but have you tried out Track Days online? and are they any good. I'm only asking this here because i just thought of it this second and don't know where else to ask about it.
 
I don't know what the point of your thread is.
But it seems like you are being a massive troll.

The conversation about the f10 was that you could not race it in the Formula Class race in A spec. And, why would you want to race any other A-spec races?? Wouldn't it just not be a challenge at all? Most people play games to enjoy a challenge.

I think that racing the f10 would be best online and in time trials, as you can race the fastest opponents possible; humans.

I think you need to focus now more on acquiring the money to buy it. As that is a monumental task in itself.

Hope we can enjoy the f10.
 
I think you need to re-read my post.

I knew you cannot use it in Aspec, and rightly so. The problem is that online, even in rooms that have no restrictions, it still cannot be used.

The limitation required to use the car, is that it be the only cars used. Therefore unless you can find a handful of other people who have taken the time to get the 10 million like myself, to get the car, then you have nobody to race with.

It is very fun to drive, i spent 20 minutes on suzuka with it and a few laps on monaco. But it gets boring just doing hot laps by yourself, or even in one make races.

The point of my post is so that others know the special limitations to use the car, and would be able to make an informed decision about buying it.
 
Ouch. Was unaware. Now I really don't know if I want to drop the money on it myself.
 
So you spend 10million on an F1 car and then you can't use it in the F1 championship? isnt that kind of pointless, this makes me really sad, i wanted to use the F10.

They need to change this in a patch, its ridiculous.
 
Ouch! I was saving up for it to race online too. Not fun if ya can't really use it.
I haven't tried it yet but what about "share with friends"? Can you set it as a online car and all use yours?
 
The limitation required to use the car, is that it be the only cars used. Therefore unless you can find a handful of other people who have taken the time to get the 10 million like myself, to get the car, then you have nobody to race with.

Of course, what did you expect? Did you want to race normal cars with your F1 car? That's ridiculous.
 
They need to change this in a patch, its ridiculous.

It's FOM ,PD have probably got the most they can from the licence that they're allowed


btw does anybody know if the F2007 is the same?
 
I think you need to re-read my post.

I knew you cannot use it in Aspec, and rightly so. The problem is that online, even in rooms that have no restrictions, it still cannot be used.

The limitation required to use the car, is that it be the only cars used. Therefore unless you can find a handful of other people who have taken the time to get the 10 million like myself, to get the car, then you have nobody to race with.

It is very fun to drive, i spent 20 minutes on suzuka with it and a few laps on monaco. But it gets boring just doing hot laps by yourself, or even in one make races.

The point of my post is so that others know the special limitations to use the car, and would be able to make an informed decision about buying it.

Just be patient, in a few weeks loads of people will have it and race it online. It's like getting your veyron out on the first or second day from the release, I was one of the few that had it online and no1 was a challenge really.

I guess you just played too much single player :sly:
 
Back