Ferrari f1 cars ... 2 slots left

Messages
3,385
England
Kings Lynn.
Messages
Dixon_F1
I HAVE A Few More Ferrari F2007' F1 Cars

And A Few More Ferrari F10 '10 F1 Cars

I WANT Rare Race Cars, Not Too Keen On X1s But Would Like Some Coloured Ones,

Get It Now For Seasonal Events!

Slots Taken
10/2/11 --- Taken
11/2/11 --- Taken
12/2/11 --- Taken commanderr

I Do Have A Full Time Job , But Regularly Check On Here .
Add Me On PSN First Please - ENTERSANDMAN_13
I Will Not Trade First, I Have Every Trade Succesfull, And Got Scammed
 
Last edited:
i have toyota gt-one, audi r10 tdi or peugeot 908 fap for f2007?
 
i have toyota gt-one, audi r10 tdi or peugeot 908 fap for f2007?[/QUOTE
Interested in 908.... anything else ? BMW Mclaren GTR?
 
Last edited:
Neon Orange X1 or RedBull X1 ?
 
I have the 908 in an alternate account for the F2007 ? Can trade at 7pm est tonight.
 
Damn if its the 2010 908 then no sorry i made a mistake.
 
How about a Tommy Kaira - the 4WD 550HP one for a F2007?
 
I have the 908 oreca race car would like f2007 can trade tonight.
 
Got a bmw mclaren f1 gtr and a 787b but not looking for a ferrari f1, what else you got?
 
Got a bmw mclaren f1 gtr and a 787b but not looking for a ferrari f1, what else you got?

i hAVE Both Them Cars, My Garage Is In My Sig
 
I have a Xanavi nismo gtr and a takata 03. I can trade today if either of those interest you.
 
I got the bmw gtr mclaren if you want i can trade for the f2007
 
Trades Closed , Sorry, I Have Put Status To Completed To Try To Save Confusion :)

There Are Many More Posts To Try
 
Back