G GM1 Messages 1 Messages GM1128 Dec 11, 2010 #1 Hi, Does anyone know which events these cars can be used in as I have herd that you can only use them in practice mode and 22.5 million seems a bit steep for both cars that if this is true are pretty useless? Any help appreciated.
Hi, Does anyone know which events these cars can be used in as I have herd that you can only use them in practice mode and 22.5 million seems a bit steep for both cars that if this is true are pretty useless? Any help appreciated.
J j-stil Messages 2 Messages j-stil Dec 14, 2010 #2 I paid 12.5 million for my F2007. Can only use it in the practice one-make races, what a waste!
jerbz01 Messages 10 Messages nerveline07 Dec 16, 2010 #3 Im dissapointed with the ferrari f1. you need to turn the wheel 900 deg in order to do a full turn, any suggestions?
Im dissapointed with the ferrari f1. you need to turn the wheel 900 deg in order to do a full turn, any suggestions?