Ferrari F1 F10 on supercar seasonal!!??

  • Thread starter Thread starter fook7008
  • 14 comments
  • 3,383 views
Messages
22
Messages
djfook
Ok, so i'm trying to think of good cars to race in the new seasonals and stumble upon my F10 Formula one car... Max weight, min power and min downforce yielded 701pp. Bugger. A few laps of Indy and it was down to 700, and to my surprise/shock/glee you CAN enter the F1 into the new seasonals!

Now the bad news for all you grinders out there, all your opponents are now also similarly de-tuned F1 cars. I'm not good enough with the F10 to give them a run for their money but give it a go, let me know how you get on!
 
really, ill have to give that a go, tokyo should be fun. nice swooping turns and long straights!!
 
This reminds me of that F1 seasonal we had a while back. Déja-vu much?

Time for me to make some money!! :D
 
I wouldn't get too excited, at 353bhp I struggled to reach 170mph!
 
yikes. mine is down on power so should be cool. you said engine all the way down and aero?
 
will-i-am
yikes. mine is down on power so should be cool. you said engine all the way down and aero?

All the way. Needs all the ballast and no aero to boot
 
will-i-am
yikes. mine is down on power so should be cool. you said engine all the way down and aero?

It has to be 700PP. However you want to get there... ;)
 
Nevermind, bad idea. I didn't realize I'd have to half an F1 car to get 700 PP. I'll stick with traditional supercars. :P
 
will-i-am
yikes. mine is down on power so should be cool. you said engine all the way down and aero?

Have you had a go yet? Keen to see whether a good driver could win with it...
 
On what tyres are the Opponent Ferraris on?


raVer
 
-raVer-
On what tyres are the Opponent Ferraris on?

raVer

Not sure to be honest, I gave up after one lap! I'll have a look tomorrow...
 
Bad news fook7008.
The Ferraris are on Racing Hards and it seems they aren´t limited to 700 PP.
A 1:11 on first lap at Tokyo seems like a fully powered Ferrari.

btw I tested with the F2007.


raVer
 
Bad news fook7008.
The Ferraris are on Racing Hards and it seems they aren´t limited to 700 PP.
A 1:11 on first lap at Tokyo seems like a fully powered Ferrari.

That's how it is. Unfortunately, your Ferrari is the only one limited. I didn't even manage to come close to second last. And to think I didn't place that bad in my Sambabus.
 
Full ballast and 0 downforce turns this into Mission Impossible. Shame they didn't de-tune the other Ferraris as this could have been a really fun challenge. I've spent countless hours doing the F1 Ferrari seasonal with 50% power and racing hards. Makes for a very entertaining challenge and is still achievable thru clean racing. Suzuka is by far the most difficult challenge at 50% power but still do-able.
 
Full ballast and 0 downforce turns this into Mission Impossible. Shame they didn't de-tune the other Ferraris as this could have been a really fun challenge. I've spent countless hours doing the F1 Ferrari seasonal with 50% power and racing hards. Makes for a very entertaining challenge and is still achievable thru clean racing. Suzuka is by far the most difficult challenge at 50% power but still do-able.

The Downforce at lowest is enough , only the power could be higher (at least you need about 400 to 450 bhp)


raVer
 
Back