Ferrari F1 lego lifesize replica!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 7 comments
  • 788 views
Wasn't there a lego Volvo XC90 posted on here the other day? I did look for more lego cars, but found loads of mini-versions.
 
Nice! Now they can take it for a test dri.....erm......push it around.
 
Bahbo
Nice! Now they can take it for a test dri.....erm......push it around.
They should paint it Black, Silver and a little bit of Red on the nose, then give it to McLaren. It can't be any worse than what they've got now.
 
lethalAE86typeR
i saw the replica on tv, the show was called Autorotica.
Yeah that inspired me to look for pictures and post here.

ExigeExcel
Wasn't there a lego Volvo XC90 posted on here the other day? I did look for more lego cars, but found loads of mini-versions.
Yeah same here thats what I got small cars instead of big even though I typed in Lifesize.


Bahbo
Nice! Now they can take it for a test dri.....erm......push it around.
:lol:
 
Stupid Ferrari...

Oh and if you haven't heard, Williams and Toyota got DQ'd at Montreal.
 
I've touched it at the Copenhagen Motorshow a couple 'o months back... It's quite cool actually...
 
Back