Ferrari F1: Most Pointless car in Gran Turismo 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari-F10-2010
Oky i Got The Ferrari F10 via trading but i had already knew that it couldnt participate in A Spec Or B Spec. now as annoying as it is thats not what bothers me. I went into a lobby with no restrictions and as i enter the race it pops up Ferrari F10 is restricted to one make race only. Sorry but what was the point in having this car. The F2007 was more Useful on Prolougue. So basically this car is for time trials only. Im Hoping there will be a patch that allows it to participate in other races but i highly doubt it. So is the X1 like this or is it allowed to participate in A spec and Online?
Hardly fair seeing as i wanted to challenge my mates Veyron around Daytona but now i cant
Brilliant Car
Poitless to have

Oky i Got The Ferrari F10 via trading but i had already knew that it couldnt participate in A Spec Or B Spec. now as annoying as it is thats not what bothers me. I went into a lobby with no restrictions and as i enter the race it pops up Ferrari F10 is restricted to one make race only. Sorry but what was the point in having this car. The F2007 was more Useful on Prolougue. So basically this car is for time trials only. Im Hoping there will be a patch that allows it to participate in other races but i highly doubt it. So is the X1 like this or is it allowed to participate in A spec and Online?
Hardly fair seeing as i wanted to challenge my mates Veyron around Daytona but now i cant
Brilliant Car
Poitless to have

Typical PD, but GT5 is by far the most buggy/glitchy/odd issues, of all the series.
:yuck:

I am trying to start a league with F7 or F10 racers if interested my psn is OskiAtl I will be online today!

You'd win. It's not really fair comparing F1 cars to anything else, I'm not surprised PD won't let you race them with other cars. Even on an oval like Daytona the F1 would have far far higher cornering speed than the Veyron, easily enough to make up for the 300hp deficit.

I wouldnt say its hardly unfair. I mean they veyron is capable of 270 + once tuned and has about 500bhp more once fully tuned. on prolougue me and my brother race. i would have the Gt Citroen and he would have the Ferrari F2007. now for a lap he was infront of me but then i overtook him and then he used my slipstream to get infront before i overtook him. this was around daytona. Now i would gladly join a F2007 and F10 race league just annoyed that i can practice with my mates. Segregation agaist F1 heres

Fiat 500 f is pointless but least you can participate in many things. even rally stages. i mean it cant get up the hill on eiger norward k trail or whatever it is and they made that car premium. why ?

I agree, having these F1 cars in the game is pointless, especially as there is so little to do with these cars and they cost so much money.

I'm not bothered about FGT, Ferrari F2007 / 2010 or the Redbull, if you want to drive these type of cars just play F1 2010, this is Gran Turismo, there's over a 1000 road and race cars to choose from so concentrate on them instead.

F1 cars are just in a different league, a 1000bhp Le Mans car is easily quick enough to be the pinnacle of this game, we don't need F1 or cars like the Redbull.

Not that pointless if us diehard F1 fans love to sit in Kimi Raikkonen's seat in his championship winning Ferrari(Yet with no Malboro ads on it :P)

And not so pointless if you actually enjoy driving in GT5 and don't limit yourself to just racing or completing the game by doing the required races in GT Life. The fact that you can drive anything from budget road car, supercars, WRC/SuperGT/LMP race cars and then jump into a Ferrari F1 cars is unheard of in any racing game (well, the exception being LFS ).

And not so pointless if you actually enjoy driving in GT5 and don't limit yourself to just racing or completing the game by doing the required races in GT Life. The fact that you can drive anything from budget road car, supercars, WRC/SuperGT/LMP race cars and then jump into a Ferrari F1 cars is unheard of in any racing game (well, the exception being LFS ).
I'm surprised it took so long for one of "these" posts to pop up in response to the OP. Must be a sign that less and less people are willing to put up with this crap as the game's launch fades in the mind of the players.

I'm surprised it took so long for one of "these" posts to pop up in response to the OP. Must be a sign that less and less people are willing to put up with this crap as the game's launch fades in the mind of the players.

Just trying to get my GTPlanet posts up :D

What's worse is that the formula races require you to use the awful standard formula gt, not either of the brilliant ferraris.
If you were only allowed to race them in one series that should be it.

Not the first thread complaining about this particular boondoggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back