Ferrari F1 races tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sn1per666
  • 8 comments
  • 1,010 views
Messages
330
Messages
Sn1per666999 / Depraved__Demon
This is a little mini F1 series that my friend will be hosting tonight. If your interested in F1 then please join. Races will start at around 9 PM central time.

Cars: F2007 and F10

Restrictions:

Comfort Hard tires
Heavy Damage
Assists off except for ABS. Manual or Automatic transmission.

Mic talk is fine but keep the texting to a minimum during the race(s).

Tracks (still being decided but here is what we've come up with for now)

Suzuka - 20 Laps
Indy Road Course - 20 Laps
Cote D' Azur - 20 Laps
Nurburgring GP - 20 Laps
Fuji Speedway - 20 Laps
Nurburgring Nord - 5 Laps

This will be more about a fun set of races than a competitive championship. If you can't stay for all of the races then that's fine. Try to keep it clean at all times and any excessive track cutting will not be tolerated.

Host is Mr-Monsterman so add him if your interested.
 
all sounds good cept the comfort hards, thought this level of car would be racing hard @ minimum, either way i'll give it a go now since im just in my lounge tryin to tune anyways
 
Theres not a huge difference in lap times between comfort hards and racing softs on the F1 cars. On Nurburgring GP it's about a 2 second difference. The reason for the comfort hards is because it makes the cars feel more realistic when it comes to oversteer especially in low speed corners.
 
Theres not a huge difference in lap times between comfort hards and racing softs on the F1 cars. On Nurburgring GP it's about a 2 second difference. The reason for the comfort hards is because it makes the cars feel more realistic when it comes to oversteer especially in low speed corners.
Well somebody gave up after loosing 40 seconds in 2 laps to somebody who's best on the Nurburgring is only 4:56. :sly::D
 
Well somebody gave up after loosing 40 seconds in 2 laps to somebody who's best on the Nurburgring is only 4:56. :sly::D
I'm assuming your talking about me? :) The host dropped out and wanted to restart the race so I decided that would be a good time for me to leave because I was driving very poorly. I bumped Monsterman on the first corner and messed up my engine and then almost wrecked someone while trying to get out of the way. Maybe we can get some better racing in next time and I'll make sure not to show up drunk.:lol:
 
Theres not a huge difference in lap times between comfort hards and racing softs on the F1 cars. On Nurburgring GP it's about a 2 second difference. The reason for the comfort hards is because it makes the cars feel more realistic when it comes to oversteer especially in low speed corners.
Racing Soft is more realistic but most beginners would say it isn't due to the snap oversteer which happens most of the time in Formula One which gets corrected precisely and with skill by an F1 driver, still the difference between the F10 and the F2007 is huge , if you try the F10 on the limit you'd have to have a real F1 driver's motivation , that's something people can't complain about , its hugely realistic that's why most beginner's say its unreal but because the F10 doesn't have aerodynamic aided design it will be much harder than the easypz F2007 like completely opposite. If you don't know what I mean by aerodyanmic aided design you can see the wider and lower wing of the F2007 and the vains on the sides , wheel fairing , also double diffuser. You can debate this forever but at the end of the day , racing cars will never be easy.
 
I'm assuming your talking about me? :) The host dropped out and wanted to restart the race so I decided that would be a good time for me to leave because I was driving very poorly. I bumped Monsterman on the first corner and messed up my engine and then almost wrecked someone while trying to get out of the way. Maybe we can get some better racing in next time and I'll make sure not to show up drunk.:lol:
just a question , are you faster than reventon10
 
RB6
just a question , are you faster than reventon10
Certainly not on Monaco and Suzuka since he practices those tracks like crazy and I never practice them. On some other tracks yes because he only seems to bother learning real F1 tracks.

ps. I know it's you Reventon. :)

Anyway. Let this thread die please. The races are over.
 
Certainly not on Monaco and Suzuka since he practices those tracks like crazy and I never practice them. On some other tracks yes because he only seems to bother learning real F1 tracks.

ps. I know it's you Reventon. :)

Anyway. Let this thread die please. The races are over.

its not me!! , this is alu02
 
Back