Ferrari F1 'Ring times

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revenant
  • 0 comments
  • 559 views
Messages
26
Hey all,

I know there are alot of threads for Nurburgring times, but I wanted to get an idea of how fast it is possible to get around in the F10 or F2007.

I have the F10 and I have been torturing myself trying to get the best time I possibly can. My G27 wheel is starting to make my wrists hurt... lol. But i love it... the car is amazing (note that Im using Racing Soft).

So far I have managed a dead 5:15:000. However, I know that I can improve that alot... its just a matter of doing a perfect, all out, balls-to-the-wall lap without error. Its getting frustrating, but ill conect on the perfect run one of these days (well, perfect in terms of my own skill level...)

What are the fastest Ferrari F1 times on the Ring that you all have managed? My ultimate goal it to change my 5:15 into under 5 minutes...
 
Back