Ferrari F1 STOCK Goodbye! World Championship

Ok guys we start this sunday with Fuji Speedway F , ok joe then you can join for 2 races ?

I thought we was doing it saturday? im working late on sunday m8

Can we do the first race on saturday?

Ok m8 we can make it this week on Saturday I only have hear from some drivers that he cant drive sunday, but when its for all ok we drive this week saturday ok guys ?

yes plz be helpful m8 because im almost 24hrs in front it will be sunday when i race because i cant race mondays my time or sunday nights because i got school

Ok m8 we can make it this week on Saturday I only have hear from some drivers that he cant drive sunday, but when its for all ok we drive this week saturday ok guys ?

thanks m8 :) i should be ok for all the other weekends on sunday

im practicing but i suck at this track need heaps of practice or i going to be a big loser this race
immortal im going to bet you by +30.000 lol

im practicing but i suck at this track need heaps of practice or i going to be a big loser this race
immortal im going to bet you by +30.000 lol

Iam there tomorrow for a 30 lap practice race m8 when you have time

Iam there tomorrow for a 30 lap practice race m8 when you have time
not sure m8 i finish school early today but i think you need to stay up very late to race me m8 dont think you wanna do that if your online when i get home ill send a message for a race m8 :)

I'd like to try and make it on Saturday? Bigtexlfan and I do the sports car series on GT6 as well on Saturday so it will conflict if you dont start early enough, on second thought it might be too tough to do both.

I'd like to try and make it on Saturday? Bigtexlfan and I do the sports car series on GT6 as well on Saturday so it will conflict if you dont start early enough, on second thought it might be too tough to do both.

ok mate no problem I have talk with big he drive also we start on time tomorrow

Immortal, you need to start the race before 22:00 UTC because the United sports car normally opens at 22:15 and I'm opening it. Maybe in a fighter jet I could do the race in 15 minutes. :lol:

Very disapointed guys only me and beau have finish the race, I thought we can make a last amazing f10 WC but its not interest more because GT6 is there we must cancel the league we can make sometimes some races together in F10 but for a league we dont have enough drivers more sadly

As I said we had to finish up the United Sports car Championship and it conflicted. If the Fuji race was 30 laps it would have been possible for me and BigTex to finish.

but what happen with the rest saying they could do it? everyone practice n everything i thought i was going to be the 1 missing out but i didnt and everyone else did i thought there were over 30 or 60 people doing it?

Personally i'm coming back from a broken leg. Was in a lot of pain Saturday so i sat out.

Perhaps Immortal you should contact all the old drivers and tell them about this as you cant always rely on the Leyba brigade.

Well I guess its over.

I'll always fondly remember driving with you lot.

I respect you massively Immortal, for creating this and bringing us together to race. But, I think you dropped a massive bollock when Aug beat you at Nurb GP/F, you accused him of hacking, then dropped the series altogether. Which pretty much killed all F1 activity on GT5 (apart from 3am sessions with the Leyba brigade). All drivers stopped playing during the week and it became very very hard to find decent drivers to play with. Perhaps the reason why many of the old bunch wernt interested, was because they lost alot of respect for you, I dunno. Or maybe you didn't try to round them up.

I was well up for getting the band back together too. Nevermind eh.

At least we all had some amazing times living the F1 roleplay that the F1 WC was. Safe x.

Last edited:
Back