Ferrari F10 '10 available for the seasonal events

  • Thread starter Thread starter skintwire77
  • 5 comments
  • 564 views
Messages
116
Messages
skintwire77
I have a slightly used (only for the seasonal events) Ferrari F10 '10 available.

I'd like to trade right now.

Open to offers, but offers of any of these cars will take preference...

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

Audi R8 LMS '09

Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
 
Got a Miura, I can trade today... Is the F10 0 Miles?
 
Just noticed you said "slightly used" :-). That's fine still.
 
Just noticed you said "slightly used" :-). That's fine still.

Yeah, It's got 208 miles on it with 3 wins...purely from the seasonal events.

Deal on the Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

What condition is it in?

Add my psn: skintwire77
 
0 miles. Never driven it - I have three of the bloody things :-)
 
Back