- 559

- Sheffield
- MrSamH95
- SamHowarth1
Hi, I would like a Ferrari F10, a Peugeot 908 or an Audi R8 LMS.
These are the cars I can trade you with:
Dodge Challenger 08 (tuned 729hp)
Mercedes C63 AMG 08 (tuned 835hp)
TVR Tamora (tuned 477hp)
Nissan GT-R 07 (tuned 791hp)
Jay Leno Tank Car (tuned 860hp)
Mercedes SL65 (tuned 924hp)
Ford Focus WRC (tuned 408hp)
Nissan GT-R V-Spec 02 (tuned 523hp)
Gran Turismo 350Z RS (tuned 512hp)
Nissan Motul GT-R 08 (tuned 683hp)
Please ask me and reply for details
These are the cars I can trade you with:
Dodge Challenger 08 (tuned 729hp)
Mercedes C63 AMG 08 (tuned 835hp)
TVR Tamora (tuned 477hp)
Nissan GT-R 07 (tuned 791hp)
Jay Leno Tank Car (tuned 860hp)
Mercedes SL65 (tuned 924hp)
Ford Focus WRC (tuned 408hp)
Nissan GT-R V-Spec 02 (tuned 523hp)
Gran Turismo 350Z RS (tuned 512hp)
Nissan Motul GT-R 08 (tuned 683hp)
Please ask me and reply for details