*****Ferrari F10***** I Have Many Nice Cars To Trade!!!!!

Messages
316
I NEED:
Ferrari F10

I HAVE TO TRADE:
Ferrari 330 P4
Mercedes 190 E Evolution II Touring '92
Bentley Speed 8
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
Redbull X2010 Carbon Prototype
GT40 Race Car '69
Chaparral 2J '70
Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car


PLEASE SEND TO: PSN:GT5PAL

I WILL SEND FROM: PSN:GT5PAL or PSN:MossDiggity


Let me know when you add me so I can log on and accept right away.

PM me or reply to this post. I want to trade right away please!
 
I have an F10, i'm interesed in two cars of you got (Pescarolo C60 + Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car) can send at 5/2
 
Thanks so much but I am really just looking to trade tonight - 1 for 1
 
i have one available right now, im looking for wv nardo w12 concept
 
Ferrari 330 P4
Mercedes 190 E Evolution II Touring '92
Bentley Speed 8
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
Redbull X2010 Carbon Prototype
GT40 Race Car '69
Chaparral 2J '70
Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car

I have the cars above to trade for your F10, can trade right now too :) Let me know
 
Ferrari 330 P4
Mercedes 190 E Evolution II Touring '92
Bentley Speed 8
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
Redbull X2010 Carbon Prototype
GT40 Race Car '69
Chaparral 2J '70
Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car

I have the cars above to trade for your F10, can trade right now too :) Let me know
I'll trade for the 330 p4 if it doesn't have many miles. That is the 20M credit one, right?
 
i think it has 0 miles actually, and yes it is $20 mil. can you trade right now? add GT5PAL
 
someone might have beat u to the trade, pending now with mazda787
 
f 10 9.1 miles for x2010 right now. add asasin79
 
i have a F10 will trade for ferrari 330 P4 only if interested lets set something up
 
trade completed with mazda787. But I am looking for other nice rare cars, let me know the rarest and best cars you have.

tonight I can still trade:

Redbull X2010 Carbon Prototype
GT40 Race Car '69 (also on Magnotti)
Chaparral 2J '70
Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car
 
want x2010
have
f10 9.1mi
hks c230r 2.8mi
volks kubelwagen 0.1mi
p330 race 67 0.0mi
ford mkiv 67 0.0mi
muira p400 0.0mi

already sent a friend request on psn.
 
hey, i am looking for RARE cars from the used car lot, no premiums... let me know the best ones you have and we can do a trade tonight. thanks man!
 
Already turned ps3 off and in bed. I'll put a post tomorrow with used.
 
for tonight I still have one trade left on my other account. anyone interested in the cars below?

Redbull X2010 Carbon Prototype
GT40 Race Car '69
Chaparral 2J '70
Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car
 
...Still looking to trade, is there really nobody that wants an X1, GT40 Race Car, 2J, or RX-8 LM Race Car?
 
i need x2010

i have
nissan r92cp
toyota gt-one
bmw v12 lmr
cusco advan impreza
spoon fit race
m3 gtr
 
0 Miles untouche F10 for the Pescarolo?

Asasin, I give you a S.Vettel X2010 for the V12 LMR. PM me.
 
Asasin - sounds good I can log in and accept in about 2 hours. Hope that's cool, then I can send yours right after.

Carbastard - I got the F10 last night.
 
0 Miles untouche F10 for the Pescarolo?

Asasin, I give you a S.Vettel X2010 for the V12 LMR. PM me.

can we trade tomorrow? i believe granturismocars has the carbon...i do want the vettel one as well.
 
Asasin - i just logged on but I am not at my PS3, so let me know on this thread when you get the Nissan R92CP sent. I can send you the X1 Carbon shortly after. Thanks
 
Back