Ferrari F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faria0808
  • 12 comments
  • 2,103 views
Messages
589
Messages
Faria0808 // GTP_Farbs
Can someone upload a video with the F10 ?
 
There aren't any of it being driven in aggression, or in driver control. But there's this:

 
I'm glad to see Ferrari is making it big in GT5 with a majority of their cars, and ones I have never seen.
 
The sound is really bad
 
Why you complaining? It aint even revving high enough to sound like an F1 car in the first place. Then on top of it, it's off of youtube.
 
If I get to buy it at some point I'll be sure to post a vid of me thrashing this thing on the Nordschleife. I'm sure I could pull something crazy like low 6' minute lap times with this car, high 5' minute lap if you are a total inhuman freak with the game.

I've done low 6' times on the Nord in an F10 in rFactor.
 
I did a 5:12 in the F200z in GTPSP on a pretty messy lap, so it's possible.
 
The sound is really bad

Maybe that's the quality off the cam combine with not revving the engine.

edit: to the one under me. True.
 
Last edited:
haha, i lolled at you, right here and now...

Instead of thanking the dude who posted the movie, you just....

This is it, i'm off until T10 americano's fanboys ( not all americans)
.
.
.
.
.
.
are not here anymore, this is getting to childish on a board i loved for 6/7 years now...

So what if he's got an opinion. You don't have to be like that.
 
Back