Ferrari F10

Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
I'd be willing to trade...

BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 ‘00
Ford Focus Rally Car ‘99
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (That's the standard one)
Ford RS200 ‘84
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) ‘00
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car ‘89
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98
Peugeot 206 Rally Car ‘99
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ‘10
Pagani Zonda C12S ‘00
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99


Just add me on PSN with which car you want, I'd like to get this trade done as soon as possible, thanks!
 
Last edited:
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00 0 miles?
 
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00 0 miles?

Nope, but I'll do the engine/chassis restorations before I send it.
 
no good for me..sorry
 
How do you even get a UCD car with 0 miles?
 
Ive got an f10 but you dont seem to have what im looking for
 
I trade my F10 for a GT-ONE
 
Next time say it has very few KM and was only driven by an old lady :D :D :D
I really cant get the need for 0 km cars from some users here but I guess they are intitled to it :dunce:

Ive got an f10 but you dont seem to have what im looking for

I have one too and as I couldnt find the «I have a F10» thread I also decided to post on this one too :dopey:
 
Im looking for a pescarolo judd gv5, or a 01 audi r8 race car.
 
I can trade now !

Ferrari F10 0km for a GT-ONE
 
Back