Ferrari F2007 0/0 & x5 Free chrome for your ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShaneG
  • 16 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
283
United States
EST
Messages
socialgarbage
I'm trying to collect all of the gift tickets, and I hope you can help. :)



I have 7 slots available to trade after tonight's reset.



I'm offering :

- a 0 mile / 0 switch F2007 (yellow pod)

and

- 5 chrome chips



for any birthday ticket listed below!



1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968

1971, 1972, 1974, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1979

1980, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1987

1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999

2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007


 
Last edited:
Modern Muscle car ticket for BDay Ticket 2010
 
Level 21, 24 for level 5, 9
 
Level 21, 24 for level 5, 9


That slot just got filled. :lol:

If you still want to do the trade tomorrow at this same time, I'm definitely interested. :)
 
FR sent from isocollector2019
 
Sent ticket
 
Ticket received & sent. Thanks for the quick trade. :)
 
Ive got all millenium tickets.
21, 24 ,17, rally, and other class tics. 5, 9, 12 i think...

anythiing else to offer?
 
Ive got all millenium tickets.
21, 24 ,17, rally, and other class tics. 5, 9, 12 i think...

anythiing else to offer?


I have quite a bit of cars & paint, the problem is, is that slot is booked solid until this Saturday. :(

My garage for that slot is in my signature. ;)
 
Last edited:
That slot just got filled. :lol:

If you still want to do the trade tomorrow at this same time, I'm definitely interested. :)
ok deal
 
I have a 1984 ticket and could trade it for the 1970 ticket if you want. PM me if you're interested
 
Bump for updated first post. :)
 
I have an '85 and a '84 ticket.

Will swap for a X2010.

My PSN is noshpit
 
will be able to trade in a few hours - bro is using tv atm
 
I have an '85 and a '84 ticket.

Will swap for a X2010.

My PSN is noshpit


Deal for the '85 ticket. 👍

add coming from PSN: sgd001 :)


EDIT: I just saw the second post. I'm in no rush. ;) I'll be up all morning. :lol:
 
Back