Ferrari F2007, Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67

  • Thread starter Thread starter FREE90
  • 27 comments
  • 1,219 views
Messages
32
Messages
ANTFREE90
Hi, i am looking for either of those two ferrari's ( Ferrari F2007, Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67) and looking to trade right now and here's what i have available to trade

0 miles
Ferrari F10 ‘10
Chaparral 2D Race Car ‘67
Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70
Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 ‘00
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Citroën C4 WRC ‘08
X2010 s.vettel

used
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car ‘04
Mazda 787B
Ford Escort Rally Car ‘98
NISMO 400R ‘96
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99
Citroën Xsara Rally Car ‘99
x2010 prototype
 
Last edited:
Wow, its that guy who scammed me out of the Carbon X2010! :trouble:

If your going to change your user name, at least change the way you set out your Advertisement - its EXACTLY the same as the one you set me up on.
 
What ? i have never changed my username ? i have never traded with you before let alone scammed you. Get your facts straight before accusing me please. Ask the four people in my sig if i am a trustworthy trader
 
So your saying that you wrote out a thread that happened to be EXACTLY, and I do mean EXACTLY the same as the guy that scammed me!? Bit of a coinsedence don't you think!?
 
I dont know what your talking about.
 
Uh huh I'm sure you don't :trouble:
 
i have that Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘6.. can i have that x2010 proto..?
PSN:migu87
 
I have traded with the four people i have listed in my sig. that is all. I have never changed username, i have never ripped anyone off, whats the point. Ask the people i have traded with, never had a problem. Yet you come on here making totally unsubstantiated claims that i have ripped you off when i haven't. Have even offered to send you a free car to prove it wasn't me. Please retract your statement as it is a complete lie.
 
i have that Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘6.. can i have that x2010 proto..?
PSN:migu87

Yeah sure, add me on psn ANTFREE90 and when i send you the car can you please post on here that i didn't rip you off
 
kk.. cant send car for u today.. my limit is used for today but i'll send u one right after midnight.. :)
 
so its 18:12 here and gifting is available at 02:00..
 
kk.. cant send car for u today.. my limit is used for today but i'll send u one right after midnight.. :)

Sure, no problem. Will send you car now.
 
thanks m8!! i'll send you that ferrari as soon as its possible..
 
thanks m8!! i'll send you that ferrari as soon as its possible..

No worries mate, there you go bobby theres a 5th person you can ask if i am a scammer or not ya poisonous gimp:ouch:
 
Will be able to trade again in just under 8 hours if anyone has the f2007. I will send first if your worried about delusional bobbys ramblings.
 
Trade at your own risk
 
Ive already sent it you lunatic, your off your rocker. One last time bobby, I DID NOT RIP YOU OFF. You have got the wrong person, please ask the people i have traded with.
 
I have the F2007 but I can't trade until the 4th of February I don't want any risk so you send me the car before I'm a trusted member and I didn't scam anyone so...
For it I'm interested in the Mazda 787B and the Peugeot 908 I want both for the price and because is an unused F2007
 
Deal with FREE90. Will post here the result .
 
I have the F2007 but I can't trade until the 4th of February I don't want any risk so you send me the car before I'm a trusted member and I didn't scam anyone so...
For it I'm interested in the Mazda 787B and the Peugeot 908 I want both for the price and because is an unused F2007

Thanks for the offer but i have sorted both cars out now i think.

p.s. I haven't ever scammed anyone either, Bobby has got the wrong person, he's just too stupid or inbred to figure it out :ouch:
 
I believe you but I don't want to risk lol
 
I believe you but I don't want to risk lol

Yeah i understand mate, i nearly always send first anyway because i am new here. Only takes one numpty to put doubt in people's minds, but i will always send first if asked, as at the end of the day it is only a car on a game, polygons and textures. If i was going to rip anyone off it woud be a bank in the real world 💡 lol :)
 
hey bobby, if u dont have any proof u should shut up..
 
hi m8! I fell asleep last night before i could send that car.. sending it now..
 
Trade accomplished in each and every of it´s terms so: To my knowledge and experience FREE90 is a SAFE trader.
 
hi m8! I fell asleep last night before i could send that car.. sending it now..

Trade accomplished in each and every of it´s terms so: To my knowledge and experience FREE90 is a SAFE trader.

Thanks guys, nice trading with you. Have left feedback for you in the feedback thread :)
 
Back