Ferrari F2007 Wanted!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveo_2846
  • 10 comments
  • 544 views
Messages
28
Messages
Cptn_handy
Im after a F2007. Anything below you want let me know i can trade NOW!

Ford GT40 Race Car
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Lancia Delta Rally Car
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Race Modified
Ford Fusion 'Carl Edwards' NASCAR
Formula Gran Turismo (Blue Or White)
Ford GT Race Car LM Spec II
Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 Carrozata
Citroen GT Race Car
Quite a few 0 miles standard cars

Or if theres anything else your after let me know i might have it :)
 
Anyone??? I dont mind trading 2 cars for the f2007??? One now and one after the reset????
 
I've got all the cars you listed... you have any of these?

JGTC Cars

Honda Arta NSX '00
Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
Honda Mobile 1 NSX '01
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R '00
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03
Toyota au Cerumo Supra '01
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '00
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '01
Toyota Denso Sard supra GT '00

Other Race Cars

Camaro LM Race Car
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Pagini Zonda LM Race Car
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race car

Misc. Cars

Honda NSX LM Road Car (must be 0 mile, unmodded)
Colored X1's (I have yellow, gloss black, red, Vettel, Proto, Purple now)
Colored FGT's (I have white, blue, green/yellow, green/white now)
 
Ill trade you one now for the

Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 Carrozata
AND
Ford Fusion 'Carl Edwards' NASCAR
 
Yeah done mate! When do you want to trade?
 
I have the F2007 ready to send now for your two FGT.
 
Yeah ok can trade later if your still interested?
 
my F2007 for blue Formula GT
 
Yes Hamza!!! hen do you want to trade????
 
Back