Ferrari F430 Challenge 2007

England
England
aceferrarifan1
Ferrari-F430-Challenge.jpg

The Ferrari F430 Challenge is the 4th car in the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli one-make championship. Based on the standard Ferrari F430 model, the car is powered by the same 4.3-litre naturally-aspirated V8 engine, completely unmodified from the production version, that produces 483 BHP. However, the car has received a major strip-down and only weighs in at 1,225 kgs unladen, as well as a new rear bumper to reduce the number of exhaust tips from 4 to 2 and move them to either side of where the number plate would be fitted, as well as additional fins to the flat floor of the car improve airflow across he underside of the body.

Though there are several liveries to this car, it would be wise for Polyphony Digital to offer a Base Car version available as well.
Engine: 4.3-litre, naturally-aspirated V8
Horsepower: 483 hp
Transmission: 6-Speed Semi-Automatic
Weight: 1225Kg
Drivetrain: RWD

Last edited:
...Voted, but a couple of things bother me here:

1. Not entirely sure if that's the right thread title. I can't help you with that, sorry.
2. The car's pic. I can help with that, with Google.

Ferrari_F430_Challenge_88_Side.JPG

Ferrari_F430_Challenge_Car_CFC0088-a_Ferrari_Days_Infineon_2009.jpg

2006-ferrari-430-challenge-002.jpg

...Voted, but a couple of things bother me here:

1. Not entirely sure if that's the right thread title. I can't help you with that, sorry.
2. The car's pic. I can help with that, with Google.

Ferrari_F430_Challenge_88_Side.JPG

Ferrari_F430_Challenge_Car_CFC0088-a_Ferrari_Days_Infineon_2009.jpg

2006-ferrari-430-challenge-002.jpg

About the thread title, I can't post a specific racing class due to this being a one-make model, and one-make models vary in many ways have no one true method. (Ranging from the near-stock GT-R Club Track Edition to custom-built machines with engines completely different from production variants like the New Beetle Cup Car 2000, which if memory serves correctly, has a 2.8-litre naturally aspirated V6 instead of a 2-litre NA I4 in the production model).

About the thread title, I can't post a specific racing class due to this being a one-make model, and one-make models vary in many ways have no one true method.

All of Ferrari's cars from their one-make races (355,360,430 and 458) are all simply identified by their original name and Challenge. So this simply should be "Ferrari F430 Challenge 2007". Also, some specs:

Engine: 4.3 Liter Naturally-Asperated V8
Horsepower: 483 hp
Transmission: 6-Speed Semi-Automatic
Weight: 1225Kg
Drivetrain: RWD

Back