Ferrari F70

Road and track has posted some information about the upcoming successor of the Ferrari Enzo! They have posted also some renders about how the car might look like. I will post the link for the article, but first of all , I have to give credit to Beeblebrox237 , who first found about the article , and posted about it on GT Planet!

The link for the article:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/future-cars/first/r-t-exclusive-the-next-ferrari-enzo

Here are the renders:

ferrari_enzo_span3.jpg

ferrari_enzo_span2.jpg

From the article:

" It's hard to believe with Ferrari having just released the record-smashing F12berlinetta that something more wicked would come along.

But from spy shots leaking from Europe, there is. And from the looks of it, it’s not just any Ferrari, but the next-generation Enzo.

Information is scant, but here’s what we’ve heard. Unlike the F12berlinetta, the design of the new Enzo—internally designated the F70— will not be a collaborative effort with Pininfarina, but will be an internal affair. A V-12 will likely be the engine of choice, paired to a KERS hybrid system with all-wheel-drive traction. Some outlets have speculated that the 730-bhp 6.3-liter engine from the F12berlinetta will be used, which would easily place the new Enzo in the 800-bhp club. We expect hearty servings of carbon fiber and aluminum for the new super Ferrari’s construction, helping it weigh less than 3000 lb.

Considering how the last Enzo smashed its peers in our tests, setting 0–60 mph, quarter-mile and slalom records, we’d expect no less from its replacement. If so, look for the F70 to run sub-2.5 seconds from 0–60 mph, under 9.9 sec. to the quarter mile and faster than 77.2 mph through our slalom. These numbers may seem unattainable, yet Ferrari engineers continue to amaze us by delivering them.

Although the heavily clad test mule reveals few specifics regarding the styling of the new Enzo, our artist was able to pull enough details to pen an illustration on what the upcoming Ferrari might look like. If rumors prove true, look for the all-new Enzo, F70, or whatever clever name the Italians come up with, to bow at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. And with all the mules running about, that prediction looks to be true."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also carbuzz.com has posted an article which contains a video of the F70 test car.

Here it is:

And here is the link for the carbuzz.com article:

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2012/8/...cing-F70-Caught-Cruising-on-the-Road-7710259/

I honestly think it's hideous. Ferrari should make this a pretty car, but I doubt they will.

I like the renders because of the Huayra look although I don't like the front headlights but the rear looks very nice. I think it still looks good as the test car but you can't really tell too much from that.

Personally, I think that the design of the car looks good on these renders! But of course , we haven't seen how the actual car looks like, yet! I am looking forward to see how the car will look like when it will be revealed!

It's hard to make an actual judgement because the renders are just that; renders. The actual car is just too coated in black camo to get a good idea of the shape or details.

Not too bad looking, but I wonder is you can get it chartreuse??

Thinking out loud here...what about camo?? there must be some guys with huge pockets and would love to take it hunting.

AND what is with the mirrors? They need a sticker (if you could even see it)
"OBJECTS MAY APPEAR IN THE MIRRORS '

Looking at it again, reminds me of the P4/5. I think that's where the got the rear design from. I hope it'll be like this because it really is a stunning car.

ferrari-p4-5-11.jpg

The two white exhaust pipes (WTH) seems like someone in the design studio forgot them.

The rest of the team in a drunken stupor said "hey just for something different lets put them out of the back end, on top and we'll make them stand out..so let's paint them snow white.??
'Oh yes..the Director of the team (high on weed) said "Someone run quickly down to Parts Source and get some LED tail lights for a utility trailer.

They all stood back and marvelled.

It's a Ferrari after all, and we design the sexiest cars on the planet, so people will love it and think it looks way cool"

Now the 458..that is sexy...

Love the Dino, 500 Superfast

My buddy's uncle took us for rides around Stanley Park in Vancouver in a 365 GTC when we 18 years old.

He drove it fast and he drove hard. He used to laugh as he told us "I love to scare the hippies..."

Those render look pretty nice! I'm surprised, I didn't realise that Ferrari was capable of making a car that looked that good after the F12. I don't like the headlamps, though... *cough 458 cough*

Nice find! 👍

I like the design of the car on these renders! It has a nice and original futuristic look! I hope, that the design of the actual car will look close to that!

Pretty sure that's just fan-made art rather than actual concept renders. The DeviantART website is kinda the big clue with regards to that.

Latest Posts

Back