Ferrari Formual One Cars and Seasonal Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter ka-mai
  • 3 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
115
Messages
dilkah
Hi,

I am considering saving for the F1 Ferrari cars (or at least one of them) whilst the seasonal events are so fruitful these days 👍

However, I am loathe to invest if they can't be used in the Seasonal Events that are not F1 Ferrari specific.

I understand they are not usable in the normal offline events, so am wondering if its the case for the seasonal ones.

As an aside, I tried despeccing the F1GT car to below 700 for use in the Supercar Festival, but I can't get it below 730 pp's approx, adding ballast, taking power down by 50%, etc. Anyone else have any success with this?

Actually part of my goal is to be able to exploit the supercar festival to max out the financial side whilst the going is good. Ie grind with the best car poss!

Cheers!
 
You can use them only in the Ferrari F1 seasonals, also you can use them online only in a Ferrari F1 baced Lobby, as far as I know.
 
A few people on here have reported that the F1s can be de-tuned to race in the supercar seasonal, but the AI field is then filled with other F1s which have not been de-tuned. Haven't looked at this myself however....
 
A few people on here have reported that the F1s can be de-tuned to race in the supercar seasonal, but the AI field is then filled with other F1s which have not been de-tuned. Haven't looked at this myself however....

Thanks for this.

Sounds pretty unlikely, however IMHO. Not sure if PD is that "fancy" in their programming. Hopefully someone can let us know for sure?

I just want to be able to tune and play with the the F1 cars in a lucrative way.

Also, if t'were so, wouldn't it apply to LM race cars which are entirely detunable to 700 pp? I can sleep through the races currently with any of the LMR cars. lol... maybe i should detune further just for fun :-)
 
Back