Ferrari Formula Cars

United States
Albia, Iowa
KissMyGlock
This isn't ForzaPlanet
Should I buy the Ferrari F10 or the F2007? The F10 is newr, but cheaper. Any particular reason?

Which do people race more often, and would be more useful? I don't feel like doing the same race 15 times in a row twice today so I want help! lol

People say the F2007 handles better and the F2010 is faster. In my opinion the F2010 looks better,that why I bought it first. Getting ready to buy the 2007 and compare the performance for myself.

Last edited:
I just bought the F2007 and I'm loving it so far. It has 700HP when you change the oil.
The F2007 has smaller wheels. The F10 is a bit modified since the regulations change over time.
The F10's power might be lower I'm not sure though.

Last edited:
Why don't you borrow one instate of buying
Free borrow Ferrari 2007 & Ferrari 2010
only this weekend !

PSN: hawk2201

How to borrow ?

1. Leave your requesting message on this thread
2. Sent a PSN message to me
3. Check my online garage found car you requested
* once you change to other car, it will return to owner automatically

Plus , Ferrari 2007 tuning data for seasonal even !

Enjoy !

Have a nice weekend time!

Hawk

Get a level 24 ticket, back it up on a second PSN account and send it back to your main PSN. You can now generate infinite F1's for free.

Both cars are pretty fast and either one should be capable of winning a F1 race.

I find the F2007 is better handling than the F2010, which I find rather twitchy, I've been switching between them in the latest Formula seasonal to make sure I wasn't imagining things. The F2007 was consistently a second faster at the Indy road course at the same PP. It could be that it just suits me better. Anyway, that's my 2 cents and good luck 👍

Out of the box F2007 is faster, especially as a first F1 car.

BUT, there are some sick tunes out there for the F2010, which would then be faster for most.

I haven't driven the F2007, but as I have 2 F10s, which I got from a ticket right after I bought my first one, it handles just fine. Kinda reminds me of the X2010, except slower.

Should I buy the Ferrari F10 or the F2007? The F10 is newr, but cheaper. Any particular reason?

Which do people race more often, and would be more useful? I don't feel like doing the same race 15 times in a row twice today so I want help! lol

I have one of each on share. :) (Untuned) PSN: Rhinoafrica

Well.
I first got my F1's back in Feb 2011 and after tons of online driving heres the breakdown.
The F2007 max hp 721 is easier to drive and is best at Tracks with heavy elevation change and camberd corners.
The F10 max hp 726 is better at flat tracks as it seems to rotate better or has less rear grip and has less mid corner understeer also it seems it has a very sleight shorter stopping distance.
Both cars are fairly equal with the tire ware off, but really its all down to what you like out of a car they both feel a bit diffrent and with a skilled drivers theres no major advantage.
I loved the F2007 for a long time but recently as ive gotten better ive been liking the F10 better.
I have near 10 F1's in total :D
Also dont add chassis reinforcment.

Back