Ferrari GTE Concept 2012

Australia
Australia
Holy ****

It's only an artists design and does not exist as a functioning model or anything but man...

Here are some pictures but please look at the designer Angelo Granatas website for better quality pictures. Well from here, the pre posting of this thread, the pictures are a bit squashed. At his website the pictures are properly rendered

http://www.angelogranata.com/portfolio-item/ferrari-gte/

Even though it's a render, it is said in the world of GT, anything's possible.
Yeah mate, nice try, they said the same about the renders I presented a few weeks back (Mercedes SXR and the Pagani Arranque) :lol: But it won´t work... Although it would be nice if PD made some renders happen in their videogame, i don´t think we should be suggesting renders...

hsv
No... PD aren't going to model something that doesn't exist.
Red Bull X2010 (it was built after the in-game model was made)
Red Bull X2011
Red Bull X2014 Junior
Red Bull X2014 Standard
Red Bull X2014 Fan Car
Nike 2022

Red Bull X2011
Red Bull X2014 Junior
Red Bull X2014 Standard
Red Bull X2014 Fan Car
Nike 2022
All developed in conjunction with another manufacturer, as they're all official concepts.

There is no way Ferrari havent seen these designs. I wonder what they thought. It will probably never be a real car but regardless I thought it was too cool not to share and had no idea where I could have posted it to be appropiate other than the forum for cars you would like to see in Gran Turismo. But fair enough on the ruling regarding renders. There must be a drawing I did in Kindergarten lying around that I can scan and post as a suggestion...

Even though it's a render, it is said in the world of GT, anything's possible.

We're supposed to suggest actual cars existing cars, not renders done by some artist.

Red Bull X2011
Red Bull X2014 Junior
Red Bull X2014 Standard
Red Bull X2014 Fan Car
Nike 2022

Last I checked, all of those were official collaborations between said brand and PD, not some artist so its not at all the same.

Latest Posts

Back