Ferrari Italia or Enzo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTO Twin Turbo
  • 24 comments
  • 3,601 views
Messages
5
Messages
Tequila_Stud
Hi all,

I'm looking to make a big purchase in either of these cars to help me grind some series from professional to expert, and preferrably beyond. Which vehicle between the Italia and Enzo will do that for me? Are there others worth going for?
 
I bought the Italia and I've been happy with it since. You might want to add upgrades of course, but it's still a great car.
 
I'd take the Italia. In a straight race between the 2 on the TG tour special event though the Enzo came from the back of the pack to win, over several Italias....not sure if that makes it faster when driven by human though
 
You could do it with either one. They are both good enough to do some grinding with. However, the 458 Italia costs a lot less than the Enzo so it will make the grinding a lot more profitable
 
Italia is sick, you can do all the Pro events like Gt world champ with it etc. and the expert events i have done so far, the Italia is good for them aswell. A lot better than the Lamborghini and Viper that I wasted cash on
 
The enzo probably has the greatest potential, but for what it is, the Italia is not far of the enzo, which was and still is Ferrari's Halo car.
 
i bought the enzo, you can tune it to almost 900hp, and it will do over 240mph on sarthe, its insanely fast, that or the scuderia is also very fast when fully tuned, not as fast as the enzo though
 
For me based on looks alone I would go for the Enzo but a different choice would be an SLS provided you don't already have one.:)
 
Hi all,

I'm looking to make a big purchase in either of these cars to help me grind some series from professional to expert, and preferrably beyond. Which vehicle between the Italia and Enzo will do that for me? Are there others worth going for?

Enzo is faster, but Italia is more beautiful and you will spend less money
 
Go for the 430 Scuderia! I don't like the 458's looks personally, the Scuderia looks waaay better, and you'll able to stay in front of the 458 with the Scuderia.

Of course, if you don't want that, buy the Enzo. It's far more awesome than the 458, looks much better, has more bhp, it's basically a legend and anniversary model whereas the 458 is 'just' the latest Ferrari in the range of the mid-engined V8's.
 
I have both. Fully tuned

The 458 handles like dream, the Enzo is impossible to drive (tested at different tracks). However, the Enzo is a legendary car and rocks at the straights.

I hope they give the Enzo better handling in a patch.
 
430 Scuderia.
 
458 Italia, one of mine is fully tuned up and destroys the competition from the start. TCS:1 for launch control.
 
430 Scuderia.

I'm saving up for a 'Scud myself but I want to buy all the cars I need first..It took me that long to find a freakin' F150 lighting..:lol:
 
458 Italia. It's way cheaper and you can spend that money on upgrades to make it just ridiculously fast.

The Enzo could be faster, but for the price the Italia is pretty awesome.
 
I would suggest the 458 Italia, for it has better handling than the Enzo does. There must be something wrong with the settings on the Enzo, or something.
 
I'd say Italia, but really, Scuderia can do everything the Italia can no worries.
 
pick the 458, simply because it's A LOT cheaper




the Enzo is quicker in a straight line but isn't THAT much faster around most tracks and the 458 can beat it around some
 
Which is better, 458 or the 430 scuderia?

I'll help you with this one.
I do remember driving scuderia in GT5 Prologue, and the 458 in the GT5 demo at Gamestop saturday night. I managed to compare the driving qualities of both cars. I found the 430 Scuderia the car of choice.
 
Was going to purchase the 458 yesterday before finding out im not the correct level.
Ended up buying a renault GT 5 from the used section :D
 
Based on price, 458 is a winner. I haven't driven the Enzo, but the 458 is a pleasure to drive and very fast. The 430 Scuderia is a great car also, but the 458 is cheaper than it as well.
 
Back