Ferrari Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter x_Jack_x
  • 14 comments
  • 1,126 views

F7 or F10

  • F7

    Votes: 14 70.0%
  • F10

    Votes: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Messages
565
United States
Tampa,Fla
Messages
x_Jack_McFlash_x
Bored and reached the CR limit.Whats better, the Ferrari F7 or F10.Or is there no differance at all?
 
One of these threads pop up almost every week. Most people (including me) will say go with the F2007.
 
I prefer the F10 because it lasts longer ( gas and tyers) but the F2007 is quote faster. I have both and can let you try them.
 
Sorry, I didnt look around for other threads on this matter.Didnt think it was that big of a question that it pops up weekly.
 
Or trade for a 24 ticket and get both.
(Sorry, I'm booked up and can't help.)
 
F7 looks better:dopey: if your not doin endurance get the F7
 
I prefer the F10 because it lasts longer ( gas and tyers) but the F2007 is quote faster. I have both and can let you try them.

That would be really cool.I want to buy one of them just because I dont have 1.And I see ferrari f1 only rooms online all the time.And Im not concerned about tire wear or fuel , I dont do online endo races.Guess it will prolly be the F7 idk yet.
 
I'd pick the F2007 just because it was driven by Kimmi ;) My favourite driver ever! :dopey:
 
x_Jack_x
That would be really cool.I want to buy one of them just because I dont have 1.And I see ferrari f1 only rooms online all the time.And Im not concerned about tire wear or fuel , I dont do online endo races.Guess it will prolly be the F7 idk yet.

Add KrazY_NooB_TubeR and I'll put both of the, online.
 
2007




I'd pick the F2007 just because it was driven by Kimmi ;) My favourite driver ever! :dopey:

#6 car is kimmi, i believe for that year
 
You'll prob end up getting both eventually. Mine as well get the more expensive one now so it's easier later to save up for the other. It's not like there's a huge difference between them.
 
I've got both. Just choose the one you like the look of more. There isn't much difference in speed. I got both for free via a level 24 ticket.
 
The F7 is better.

The handling is better due to having more aero and its slightly faster.
 
Back