Ferrari Scuderi, Zonda C125 7.3

  • Thread starter Thread starter sped1966
  • 9 comments
  • 833 views

sped1966

Diamond Member
Premium
Messages
326
United States
Odessa, Tx. USA
Messages
spedd1966
Looking for a Scuderia '07 and the Zonda C125 7.3 '02 with 0 or low miles....Have a look in my garage. Over 100 cars, some pretty rare collectibles. Can trade now or after reset today depending on what you wanna trade for. PM me with an offer.
Thanks guys....sped1966
 
do you havee a veyron? if yes what are the colors in the garage please?
 
I do have a Veyron....it's a candy metallic green color.
 
repainted? if not exact name colors in the garage please?
 
It's the C12S, not the C125...
 
Oh ....my bad. I'll spell check next time dude. s and 5 were close without my glasses on. lol. Do you have one or are ya just letting me know I mistyped the name?
 
Is the Scuderia '07 the ferrari for the seasonal event,if it is i have it mate.
 
Yeah....The Ferrari Scuderia. It is used for a seasonal race. I'm just trying to complete my Ferrari collection.
What you want for it......is it low or 0 miles.
 
I have only used it for seasonal mate.
 
Back