Ferrari soddisfare(Poll & sign up)(NTSC & PAL)

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 25 comments

What car should be the 1 choosen car for this week's race?

• F40

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • F430

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • 512BB

Votes: 7 28.0%

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L_Hamilton

【クスコDUNLOPス&#12
Premium
Japan
Kyoto
GTP_L_Hamilton
Ferrari Soddisfare

Meet #3 consists of the same thing as the last meet.
DSC_5247.JPG

This week's race will be at the famous Suzuka Circuit.

novitec-rosso-ferrari-f430-race-01.jpg

The poll winner is..the F430!!

Race Dates

Thursday 6/12

8:00 est 8:15(UK)

xx:15 <---(NTSC only)

xx:30

xx:45

xx:00

NTSC & PAL

NTSC Concorrenti
GTP_Earth
KumaBar
GTP_L_Hamilton
GTP_slicecom
GTP_n33d4sp33d13
GTP_vanos2990
GTP_Superwally
GTP_CudaDude

PAL Concorrenti

Celima_TeamGT
mindwise
GTP_hyperuk
GTC_Wayne
Dragonistic
monogres-GTEYE
Taranta_TeamGT
Silver_TeamGT

Hope this won't be a punt fest.:crazy::scared:

L_Hamilton
Hope this won't be a punt fest.:crazy::scared:

That's why I voted for the F430, it's the only car that has a chance to stay ahead of the 4WD punters at this track

Sign me up

Ok, count me in. F430 should be fine in this track.

It seems the NTSC guys really wanna play the 430, i cannot speak for my 'PAL's, but last thursday, that line up of 12 F40's out of 12 places rocked.

Am i correct in seeing a tendency that the PAL's might want to race the different ferraris then our respected and valued NTSC counterparts?

I'm happy riding an F430, ..again.... but i'm also proposing two votes, one for the NTSC race and one for the PAL race.

If that doesn;t make sense, forget i ever wrote it ...

draft you later..

(Indeed Hypa, so did i ;))

I'll be here again. vote f430 for me ;)

You are right 12 F40 at Fuji in one race was awesome :sly:

The events change that day? anyway i voted F40, it was basically a 430 meet in the first one on pal, kinda boring if you ask me to see all F430s, the easiest to drive of the bunch.

Count me in. I voted for the 512BB, but the F430 is my favorite car in the game, so I have no problem with it winning either. :)

us new worlders are more than 430 lovers. in the 4 races i was in last night we had a 430 win a 512 win an f40 win and a 599 win.

b

us new worlders are more than 430 lovers. in the 4 races i was in last night we had a 430 win a 512 win an f40 win and a 599 win.

b

Aha, excelent, sounds great. Not as great a full grid of F40's though, maybe i should just say i really like these races and to me personally; everyone driving the same model perfects it.

Sorry for generalizing, i was obviously wrong. I thought (based on the content of the thread) only one or two in the NTSC were driving another model then the f430, i was wrong 👍

It seems the NTSC guys really wanna play the 430, i cannot speak for my 'PAL's, but last thursday, that line up of 12 F40's out of 12 places rocked.

Am i correct in seeing a tendency that the PAL's might want to race the different ferraris then our respected and valued NTSC counterparts?

I'm happy riding an F430, ..again.... but i'm also proposing two votes, one for the NTSC race and one for the PAL race.

If that doesn;t make sense, forget i ever wrote it ...

draft you later..

(Indeed Hypa, so did i ;))

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107201&page=4

hee, enjoy
look for the videos
b

Sorry mates, I would love to be in it, but I will be effectively at a wedding having the time of my life..

Sorry mates, I would love to be in it, but I will be effectively at a wedding having the time of my life..

If you happen to be having that 'time of your life' on 'the happiest day of your life', i guess congratulations are in place 👍

And if i got that hint wrong, please forgive me, i'm from Mars too.

OK, my brother's idea of using a cross networking cable to share the internet with the PS3 works which means I'll be able to use the chat or even ventrilo if I get a mike from him for the festival

OK, my brother's idea of using a cross networking cable to share the internet with the PS3 works which means I'll be able to use the chat or even ventrilo if I get a mike from him for the festival

Sickness..That's great news! 👍👍

Back