Ferrari SP1, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford GT40 '69... Trade Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter boshuter
  • 8 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
1,929
United States
Show Me State
Messages
Stroker-Z28
I have one open slot available for trade before reset with the above cars. Offer me anything on my want list or colored X1

Wanted:

Super GT/JGTC

Honda Arta NSX '00
Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
Honda Mobile 1 NSX '01
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R '00
Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03
Toyota au Cerumo Supra '01
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '00
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '01
Toyota Denso Sard supra GT '00

Other Race Cars

Audi R8 Race Car '01
Jaguar XJR-9 LM '88
Camaro LM
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Pagini Zonda LM Race Car

Misc. Cars

Honda NSX LM Road Car (must be 0 mile, unmodded)
McLaren F1 '94
 
I got Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 up for trade! 330 in return?
 
I got Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 up for trade! 330 in return?

Deal.

add psn bsr5461 I'll send 330 from there
add psn boshuter I want GT-R sent there

give me a few minutes to get my ps3 booted up and we'll make it happen
 
Your car is not modded is it? I don't care about miles, but no non-removable mods.
 
0 miles, and untouched!
 
Sounds good, go ahead and add those psn's and I'll get my ps3 booted.
 
Sending Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 from IS_A_JEW
Want to recive 330 to smailey112
 
330 is sent
 
I will fix the problem! Sorry again
 
Back