Hi.
I have a Ferrari SP1 available to trade if anyone would like one.
I'm after either an Audi R10 (big ask I know) or a Peugot 908 (again another big ask). I also have an Enzo and a 430 Scuderia to send away as well.
Thanks for looking and please comment if you are interested. If you don't want to give me a 908 or R10 then make me an offer with what you have
I have a Ferrari SP1 available to trade if anyone would like one.
I'm after either an Audi R10 (big ask I know) or a Peugot 908 (again another big ask). I also have an Enzo and a 430 Scuderia to send away as well.
Thanks for looking and please comment if you are interested. If you don't want to give me a 908 or R10 then make me an offer with what you have