Ferrari Tour Challenge Interest

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 1 comments
  • 409 views

SuperShouden

(Banned)
Messages
7,542
Messages
SuperShouden
I was thinking about doing a Ferrari Challenge Series eventually, but couldn't decide on which Ferrari to use. So, instead I came up with the Ferrari Tour Challenge.

Essentially, we'd go through the big players in the Ferrari tent:

1. 512BB
2. California
3. F430 Scuderia
4. SP1
5. 599
6. F40
7. 458 Italia
8. Enzo

And each Ferrari would run on a different course.

There would be two rules:
1. Everyone has to pick a color scheme and stick with it through the series. This will make it easier to know who's who.

2. The only modifications allowed are tires and aero parts.

Don't know the circuits, yet, but what do you guys think?
 
Sounds good, it's something new so why not? I'm in depending on when you decide to run these races.
 
Back