Cumbria
Thomas_George
11373963624_be48f000a8_b.jpg

Welcome to my GT6 Photomode Gallery!

Contents

Ferrari 458 | Matterhorn
Plymouth XNR Ghia | Goodwood (Preview)

Last edited:
So, my first GT6 set.. It wasn't a hard choice as to which car to use I must say, and having played through the game, the beauty of the Matterhorn track made that an easy decision. Excuse the rustiness, I had to pretty much teach myself how to edit again it had been so long, but I think you'll agree it's better than my first GT5 set... :lol:

Anyway, here it is, I hope you like it :D

Click for Lightbox

Thanks for visiting, constructive criticism gratefully received :)

Yes, welcome here :)
I agree with Nicolas, that's a very good start, great choice of angles for this set, both the car and the scenery are beautiful in these shots 👍

Welcome back, 458 :cheers:

I'd say you're right back in the swing of things; minimal editing is under-rated, and these are all clean, well-composed shots. The basics matter more, and you haven't lost the sense of those at all. To start with your namesake is a great way to establish the gallery, I can't wait for more :D

I hear you about being rusty man, but you did your first set justice for sure. I took about 10 photos of a Cuda in red and I don't know if it was the track or what but the red came out terrible and fake looking, only am gonna keep 1. This red looks spot on. Loving number 3 & 6 in particular.

I thought I'd stick my 2.0 entry in here as a preview for my next set, so here goes -​

Thanks for coming by!​

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Great start and welcome back! ;)
Yes, welcome here :)
I agree with Nicolas, that's a very good start, great choice of angles for this set, both the car and the scenery are beautiful in these shots 👍
Cheers, much appreciated Kodje 👍
Nice start to your gallery mate!;)
I love the composition in the 2nd shot. Looks great!👍
Thanks, I was pleased with that one especially!
Nice pics!
Cheers :cheers:
Welcome back, 458 :cheers:

I'd say you're right back in the swing of things; minimal editing is under-rated, and these are all clean, well-composed shots. The basics matter more, and you haven't lost the sense of those at all. To start with your namesake is a great way to establish the gallery, I can't wait for more :D
Thanks SlipZ! :D
I feel that minimal editing is all you will be seeing for a while in here, I was never one for massive edits in GT5 and to be perfectly honest, I really don't have the skills :lol: But if that goes down well, then that's fine by me!
I hear you about being rusty man, but you did your first set justice for sure. I took about 10 photos of a Cuda in red and I don't know if it was the track or what but the red came out terrible and fake looking, only am gonna keep 1. This red looks spot on. Loving number 3 & 6 in particular.
You certainly can't beat red on a Ferrari, it just seems to work, especially Rosso Corsa... Thanks! 👍

Your 2.0 entry looks great! I love the how the darkness kinda frames the image while the light comes shining through to the center. Beautiful lighting.;)👍

I like your entry so much, very nice light and colors on it. Plus, that bokeh effect and light leak are adding really nice feel. Good job 👍

So, the rest of the set... Here goes! -

Again, any criticism is gratefully received :cheers:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________​

Your 2.0 entry looks great! I love the how the darkness kinda frames the image while the light comes shining through to the center. Beautiful lighting.;)👍
Superb entry, love the light and toning. Great bokeh shot 👍
I like your entry so much, very nice light and colors on it. Plus, that bokeh effect and light leak are adding really nice feel. Good job 👍
Thanks guys, fingers crossed it goes well! :D

Looking fantastic, and why am I not surprised you started with the 458? :lol:

The Ghia is a unique one, I haven't tried shooting it yet but judging by your great pictures it looks very photogenic; I particularly like the first and last shots of the set.

The last pic is awesome :drool:
Looking fantastic, and why am I not surprised you started with the 458? :lol:

The Ghia is a unique one, I haven't tried shooting it yet but judging by your great pictures it looks very photogenic; I particularly like the first and last shots of the set.
Haha, it was an obvious choice if ever I've had one :lol:
I found there are some lovely angles, but equally there are some angles which shouldn't be looked at with the naked eye. :ugh: But definitely worth a look at if you want a unique car to shoot 👍

Very different styles for each pics of this last set 👍
My fav' remain the preview one but the others are quite good also, especially the first one, nice use of the b&w and good angle 👍

Back