Ferrari_458's GT Sport Photo Mode Gallery - Hello Again!

Ferrari_458

Premium
England
Cumbria
Thomas_George
Hello! Long time, no see... Some may remember me from the GT5 days, when I was studying for my GCSEs and using GT5 to procrastinate (Here's a link to my gallery from back in the day). Well since then, I've taken GCSEs, A Levels and now have a maths degree from Imperial College London, but here I am using Gran Turismo to procrastinate again :lol:. I picked up GT Sport in the Black Friday sale and just instantly fell in love with it, especially the visuals, and the Scapes mode is phenomenal, so I thought I'd share some of my work with the GTP community.

I'm not promising to be at all active, and definitely not to the level I was back in GT5, but if I get some free time over the coming months away from work I imagine that'll be spent taking photos on GT Sport. For now though, here's a dump of my favourites from the last week or so of playing. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This one will be entered into the Photo Mode Competition this week, guess I'll see how rusty I am there.. EDIT: Or apparently not since it doesn't fit the rules :lol:

All of these are straight from the game - the editing options in game are better than I could ever achieve using Photoshop previously!​

Last edited:
Look who's arrived! :D

Those shots definitely make for a great start. My personal favourites are photos #4 and #7. Looking forward to visiting your gallery more often. ;)

Back