Ferrari's F1s

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeMAD
  • 7 comments
  • 764 views
Messages
29
What I want is like your opinion, men.

Considering I already have the Formula GT, should I save money the buy a Ferrari F1, or the money would be better spend on a McLaren F1, a bunch of cheaper cars?

I have no problem the win races (except that stupid historic b-spec in Monaco), so that's mostly for the fun factor.

thx
 
Well, i imported my PSP garage to use in arcade (which has F2007) and the F2007 is a real blast to drive i think, not worth all the creds though as you cant use in ANY events i dont think.
 
Keep in mind the Ferrari's cannot be run in a or b spec at all. Just practice and online.
 
I got the F1 2007 last night just so i can do Time Trials with my mates.

But you might aswell get it at some point as online races with them will be good.
 
Keep in mind the Ferrari's cannot be run in a or b spec at all. Just practice and online.

We share the same name (Marc-André) but you come from Raleigh, NC??


In other news the Habs are playing the Canes tonight...
 
Which one is faster, the Ferrari or the Formula GT?
 
Which one is faster, the Ferrari or the Formula GT?

FGT is quicker, Ferrari's almost perfect around corners. Its what you prefer, raw speed or quicker cornering.
 
Back