Few common cars wanted;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GC
  • 21 comments
  • 1,037 views

GC

Messages
87
Hi i am lookinh for both the Toyota aristo v300 and lexus is200 j.
I am actually looking for any luxurious yet "fast" four door car so if you have one but not the toyota or lexus you can also try making a offer
PM me for the trades and deals;)
 
I have a lexus sc 430?
 
Do you have any tickets to trade?
 
I have the is200 j specifically from your list, also you mentioned your looking for other fast 4 doors, I have a lotus carlton with some mods and a holden commodore ss from the ucd with 1 switch and no mods.
 
I have the is200 j specifically from your list, also you mentioned your looking for other fast 4 doors, I have a lotus carlton with some mods and a holden commodore ss from the ucd with 1 switch and no mods.

I would love to own the is200 j
As for the lotus i already have it and i dont really like the holden
What would you want for the lexus?
 
What tickets do you have available ? I would trade for pretty well either one
 
What tickets do you have available ? I would trade for pretty well either one

I have a gta 370z ticket a 1000 car ticket a 1967 and 1998 birthfay ticket
 
I'll take the 98 Birthday ticket. I can't trade until after reset.about 6 hours time, is that ok?

if it is send me a FR
 
I have both of the cars you are looking for and will look for other 4 door.How about Audi rs6 or BMW m5.
 
I have both of the cars you are looking for and will look for other 4 door.How about Audi rs6 or BMW m5.

My m5 for your aristo?
 
GC
I'm mainly looking for the aristo v300 and the lexus is200 j

Sorry don't have them.
 
Hey, I sent out the lexus is200 j this morning, when can you send out the 98 ticket? thanks!
 
Back