Few Questions Concerning 2nd Hand Cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gary.
  • 10 comments
  • 822 views
Messages
14
Hi guys.


I've searched both the recommended threads, and i've done a full forum search in the GT4 section also, however i still cant find the answer to the following question.


On which days can i get :

The Subaru Impreza 22B and the 400R Skyline(I dont think you can buy the 400R, but telling me where to get it would be more than appriciated)


Thanks,

Gary.
 
Gosh, I had just bought the 22b . I believe I had to get mines around 700 - 800 days in
 
Gary.
Hi guys.
On which days can I get the 400R Skyline(I dont think you can buy the 400R, but telling me where to get it would be more than appriciated)
Thanks, Gary.
Hiya Gary & WELCOME to the "Planet!" 👍 I won a beautiful Yellow NISMO 400R (R33) '96 here: Japanese 90's Challenge using a HONDA NSX Type S Zero '99 I bought on one of the Used Car Lots. Hope this helps! 👍 ...O.G. :D
 
whaoo.. i just bought my 22b aswell, and im like 26% finished.. dont know how many days that is.. ! ;)
 
Old Geezer
Hiya Gary & WELCOME to the "Planet!" 👍 I won a beautiful Yellow NISMO 400R (R33) '96 here: Japanese 90's Challenge using a HONDA NSX Type S Zero '99 I bought on one of the Used Car Lots. Hope this helps! 👍 ...O.G. :D

Got my 400R the same way, lovely in silver as well.

Its a great car for the tarmac events in the special conditions hall.

 
What is so great about the 22b. I hear alot about it on these forums. I'm not trying to be mean but why all the hype?
 
It is not a wrx with more power only...It is a special machine for celebrating the world rally championship with McRae (i think),and it is wider,wilder,2200 cc,vcd standar,and around 320+ hp...Also it came out only in 400 pieces..Thats the hype about it.
 
Back