Few Quick Questions

• Thread starter MOV Games
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
Linconshire
MOV_Games
So I've been interested at getting this game, but I've read up that the cars get tuned automatically when you level them up. As someone who ALWAYS keeps his vehicles stock at every possible opportunity in videogames I'm not keen on this. Does this affect all cars in all modes, or does it only mean in Enthusia Life? If it does, is there an option to lower them back down to stock specs?

The automatic tuning only applies to enthusia life. In free run you can manually change the tuning level, or just leave it stock.

Also, Enthusia Life applies upgrades in the categories of tires, power, and weight, but the settings for your suspension, final gear ratio, and differential will remain stock until you alter them.

FYI, Level 10 isn't as big of a performance boost as you get with upgrades in a game like GT/Forza. At most, it will make you competitive with the next car class (eg. a Class C car in a Class B grid). Even the upgraded tires are scaled from stock -- older cars will never offer as much grip as newer cars.

Latest Posts

Back