- 564

- Zagreb
- Mikathechaos21
Will track creator come to GT6 and when? Would we be able to create our own track in detail, not like in GT5.
I'm I only one around here who wants more cars like new Nismo GT-R and F12 Berlineta, plus some other racetracks?
Will some problems that now happen like finishing race and at the line car and game stop for 2 seconds be resolved in closer future?
Why GT3 GT-R wasn't included in 15th Anniversary game pack?
Plus I love the game just like all before it that I own, every generation is one huge step forwards! Great job guys and keep on doing best like you all did it till now!
I'm I only one around here who wants more cars like new Nismo GT-R and F12 Berlineta, plus some other racetracks?
Will some problems that now happen like finishing race and at the line car and game stop for 2 seconds be resolved in closer future?
Why GT3 GT-R wasn't included in 15th Anniversary game pack?
Plus I love the game just like all before it that I own, every generation is one huge step forwards! Great job guys and keep on doing best like you all did it till now!