Few trades left before reset!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SHigSpeed
  • 20 comments
  • 1,143 views
Messages
1,111
Messages
SHigSpeed
Available:

VW Nardo
Ferrari F2007
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Total
Jaguar XJ13 Racecar
GT by Citroen Racecar org/blk

Ford GT40 Race '69
Corvette Stingray '69 Burg Met
Carbon X2010


Wanted:
Copper X2010
Mazda 787B
Audi LMP R10s
 
Last edited:
I'll trade the F2007 for the 908, but mines a team total so for that I'd trade a matte black as well?
 
I got a Bluebird Rally Car you par chance have anything else other then in the OP
 
isocollector
I got a Bluebird Rally Car you par chance have anything else other then in the OP

I should be getting an Alfa Romeo TZ2 later.
 
I have the Nissan Bluebird Rally... looking for a Mazda 787B or BMW V12 LMR though.
 
Dhakaia
I have the Nissan Bluebird Rally... looking for a Mazda 787B or BMW V12 LMR though.

Sorry, don't have either of them.
 
I have a 787b with 18.9 miles if you are intrested??
 
I have the carbon X2010 and would like the GT-One. Deal?
 
I have a Ferrari 330 P4 which I trade for the Ferrari F2007
 
akmuq
I have the carbon X2010 and would like the GT-One. Deal?

Sure. Add feb6b67 to receive and send to febsix67 (add)
 
Ok about to add you I just have to delete a couple Of friends first.
 
I wouldn't mind either the Vettel or the 908
 
Sent as well.
 
sta661
I wouldn't mind either the Vettel or the 908

Sorry, can't now, but after the reset. What do you have to trade?
 
Back