Fezztography's Forza Gallery

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 9 comments
Fezz_ST
Fezz ST
My first proper gallery here on FPM (My Forzine Mag style gallery will be starting again shortly) so I thought I would start the thread off with the shots that have gotten me competition wins and Head 2 Head stage wins

Comp Winners

Week 5 2.0 Winner, First win

6414039081_310a1685d8.jpg

Week 6 2.0 Stage win, lost to StoneyNUFC's fantastic Ferrari Shot

Week 12 2.0 Win

Week 12 PMC Stage win, loosing to NTX

Week 16 PMC Stage Win and H2H Win

Week 18 2.0 Stage win, loosing to SlipZtrEm

Week 19 PMC Win

So for my Gallery I'm going to start fresh and only post images I've taken recently, this will stop there being one mega post at the start of the thread and make it easier to comment on my photo's so here we go

*All photo's are untouched in photoshop unless stated otherwise, Click to view original*

Week 23 PMC Entry

Week 23 2.0 Entry Edited

Week 24 PMC Entry

Week 24 2.0 Entry Edited

Other Photos

I was wondering when you where giong to get one of these up. Glad to see you jumped on the bandwagon because these are amazing shots 👍 Love the amount of contrast you use, although on some it can be a tad bit much :P

The Lambo shots are great in general, the use of color flows really well and man its an eye catcher. I absolutely love your Week 23 2.0 entry, its just fantastic!

Thanks :D I do like me a bit of contrast :lol: I rarely shoot Yellow cars, and I don't know why, it's a great colour to work with

Thanks :D I do like me a bit of contrast :lol: I rarely shoot Yellow cars, and I don't know why, it's a great colour to work with

It is, especially if you bump the color up alot. Looks really good if you have a color between yellow and orange.

+1 on what ImaRobot said. Good to see you've started a proper gallery, even though your other one was very good aswell. As mentioned the colours in your shots are great.

This is my fav shot. Lovely composition

Hope to see more Fezz 👍

I don't think it's fair you post these shots, I thought I was decent at taking photo's in Forza until I seen these shots along with Imarobot's aswell and then I felt ashamed :(

Good job Fezz, do you have any advice to give on how to get a decent shot in Forza 4?

Thanks guys, didn't see those replys

Davey, a good picture is in the eye of the person taking it, but try sticking to the rule of 3rds (google if you don't know it) then start playing about with angles after that, do you have a gallery? Would like to look at the shots you think aren't good

Haven't got a gallery yet, need to start uploading some pictures. I'm aware of the rule of 3rds, I just find my images looks a bit washed out or not sharp enough. Anyways, I will have try and get some pics on here this week, I hope.

Back