FF cars

• Thread starter RotangDan
  • 7 comments
Hey. I'm nearing the finishing of GT3 about to finish pro league but im trying to figure out what car to use for the FF challenge. Gt3 doesnt really have decent ff cars so what do u recommend getting for it. i have an accord euro R a Acura RSX and a TRD Celica. the Accords not that great and is fully modded but havnt even tried the Celica or Acura yet. What did u guys use?:indiff:

I used a Honda Integra Type R (which is actually an excellent FWD car) with about 240 NA horsepower and LW3 on T2 tires.

It didn't need the 3rd stage weight reduction because I put a 20-30 second hurting on the TRD Celica in every race, but the car already had the work done and I didn't want to buy another one.

I used several cars. A Civic SiR, PT Cruiser, and at least one other vehicle. The Pro League ain't that hard actually, once you get the hang of it. I used T3 tires with a bunch of full-modifiable parts to succeed. Weight reductions too, probably.

The Spoon Civic (according to my notes) is technically fastest, but makes a series of small, stupid mistakes. Make sure the New Beetle Cup Car shows up if you want a competitive race because the Beetle is slower but doesn't make any mistakes.

Last edited:
Thanks i'll try the Integra. Yeah Pro leagues not hard im nearly finished.. i just dont like ff cars that much and didnt want to waste time doing the race and then losing.

Yeah integra worked well. won the Monte carlo race (? the last one) 50 seconds ahead.. didnt realise the integra could be turboed :sly:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good tips as usual from Duke and Parnelli.

I shall have to try them myself aswell. When I get around to it.

@ RotangDan - Edit button is your best friend :)

I used a Citroen Xsara rally car. Crap if you want to have off-road fun, but great for the FF challenge.

Back