FF settings ps4 G25

• Thread starter MarcoM
  • 8 comments
Netherlands
The Netherlands
MarcoM1972
Every now and then I try different ff settings in pc2. My benchmark is Assetto Corsa. I never could replicate the feeling and forces from AC.

Until today. I opted for informative and 75 50 50 50 50. I feels really good.

I always stayed clear from Informative because I thought that was te one with the lowest amount of feedback going on. No more spiking and clipping :)

Totally re-discovering pc2 now.
👍

Informative has always been very... informative in relaying what the tyres are doing, especially enhancing the feel of the rear of the car. Slightly unrealistically I suppose since you wouldn't normally feel that through the wheel, but since we haven't all got full motion rigs some FFB wheel effects are welcome.

I reduced the FX down on my G29. I found it reduced the rattling that sometimes occurs with the Logitech wheels. But you might not be getting that with the games ffb auto tuning in informative.

👍

Informative has always been very... informative in relaying what the tyres are doing, especially enhancing the feel of the rear of the car. Slightly unrealistically I suppose since you wouldn't normally feel that through the wheel, but since we haven't all got full motion rigs some FFB wheel effects are welcome.

I reduced the FX down on my G29. I found it reduced the rattling that sometimes occurs with the Logitech wheels. But you might not be getting that with the games ffb auto tuning in informative.

Indeed , I can catch slides easily now, Just like in AC. And rattling is gone.

informative just doesn’t sound as sexy as RAW or immersive. I was mislead by these terms

I spent this evening refining my FFB settings for my Logitech G25, with my franchise benchmark of drifting the GT86 around Mojave Sidewinder. This setting was helpful to start with. 👍 But I decided to see if I could get the "Immersive" flavor to work out on this older wheel -- the settings turned out resembling what I had already worked out in PCARS3, and adjusting PCARS3 to match seems to have made it a bit better.

Flavor: Immersive
Gain = 77
Volume = 42
Tone = 56
FX = 28

These are my PC2 settings if anyone wants them. Using CSL Elite PS4 with Load Cell on PS5 Console.

Project Cars 2

SETTINGS:

Steering Dead Zone: 0

Throttle Dead Zone: 0

Throttle Sensitivity: 50

Brake Dead Zone: 0

Brake Sensitivity: 35

Clutch Dead Zone: 0

Clutch Sensitivity: 35

Speed Sensitivity: 0

Controller Damping: 100

Flavour: Immersive