FFB Accuforce.

Belarus
Belarus-Minsk
Dear SIMRACER, I really love this game and spent a lot of time driving such wheels as thrustmaster t300 Fanatec csl. I was happy with everything especially on Fanatec. but for now I own Accuforce v2 and I don’t radically dislike the controls. maybe someone can tell what, I will be grateful!

I think you'll have to be a little more specific. :)
Sorry
I want to adjust the steering wheel in this game, namely COMPITIZIONE, because at the moment I don’t really like how he behaves in the first ASSETTO CORSA, it’s very nice to drive.

Last edited:
Are you using in-game FFB or have you tried using the simcommander FFB from the auto-tuning function?

I've got the Accuforce V2 Pro Bundle ordered. I've been watching videos in preparation for its arrival. I've seen if you are unhappy with the ingame FFB you can calibrate your own using the auto-tune feature. You'll need to start the autotune while in game and complete around 5 laps without mistakes. Itll take the telemetry data from your laps and create a FFB profile that you can further tinker with until it meets your liking.

If you dont have the time to spend adjusting the FFB in SimCommander you could check the SimXperience Accuforce Owner's Club forum.

Last edited:
Dear SIMRACER, I really love this game and spent a lot of time driving such wheels as thrustmaster t300 Fanatec csl. I was happy with everything especially on Fanatec. but for now I own Accuforce v2 and I don’t radically dislike the controls. maybe someone can tell what, I will be grateful!

I've received my Accuforce V2 and with in-game FFB alone, ACC feels quite amazing. Care to share you SC4 settings? I'm having a hard time understanding what you would have done to make ACC behave unfavorably. The detail they provide in their FFB is top notch along with the Accuforce potential. Best sim experience I've had with rFactor2 just a half-step behind.

I've received my Accuforce V2 and with in-game FFB alone, ACC feels quite amazing. Care to share you SC4 settings? I'm having a hard time understanding what you would have done to make ACC behave unfavorably. The detail they provide in their FFB is top notch along with the Accuforce potential. Best sim experience I've had with rFactor2 just a half-step behind.
Thanks for answering. everything was not good at an early stage. Now I downloaded the settings from the forum and everything is fine. I get high just like you!

Was searching ACC tips n forums and signed up just to post this, i have seen plenty of people complaining about the FFB in ACC, i was one of them, I couldnt stand it. My fix.
I hated the FFB in ACC using my AF1, so spent yesterday and a little of today going thru various settings to try and get a decent feel.
It was so worth it, from lifeless over\understeer and poor feedback, basically crap, to what is as good as i have used in a long time, (Raceroom till they nerfed it :0)
Im gonna share cause if not you it may help someone else.
Ingame FFB
Gain 80-100
Damping 0
min force 0
Road effects 0

Thats it for the game, in sim commander,

Intensity 75%
Then in effects
Game FFB 100
Game FFB effects 100
Front sus bumps 50
Road Bumps 50
Lateral G-force 120 with max g-force to consider at 3.5g

This literally was a game changer, one setting i had missed in 2 years owning my AF, Lateral G forces. I have had ACC since release (early access) but wouldnt touch it cause of the flaky FFB, that one setting totally transformed the game, it now feels as good as RR ever did and looks fantastic with it, like i said, for me a total game changer.

Try them settings, i dont think you will be disapointed, ymmv. See how you go.

Take it easy.

Last edited:
Back