FFB on Rally tracks (dust) to harsh? G25

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlosy
  • 5 comments
  • 936 views
Messages
515
I think FFB is way to harsh when driving on Rally tracks. I haven't tested it yet with Rally cars. But experienced during the license tests with street cars. Even if I tone down the FFB to 1, it feels like it will almost kill my G25. Absolutely violent.
 
That's always an issue I have with rally games - they make me fear a severely reduced wheel life time with all that rumbling and rattling.

But my G25 has lasted since late 2006, so I guess I've more or less gotten my money's worth by now :).
 
Have you ever driven a car on that sort of surface? lol

+1, I grew up in the country and it is violent, certainly at high speed.
 
you can always turn down the FFB.

im probably been over protective of my G27 but ive got the FFB on setting 3 for rally.
 
Back