FFB power level any 'dangerous' at 10? (t300)

• Thread starter MarcoV
  • 2 comments
Germany
Germany, BW
My love for this series brought me to buy a PS3 and GT5 ( waiting for GT6 although a bit afraid of all the installation mess ).
As a T300 owner i'm always a little bit afraid about FFB and how high FFB can affect the life of my wheel, hence I wonder if setting it at max level would create any issues?

Thanks guys in advance

My love for this series brought me to buy a PS3 and GT5 ( waiting for GT6 although a bit afraid of all the installation mess ).
As a T300 owner i'm always a little bit afraid about FFB and how high FFB can affect the life of my wheel, hence I wonder if setting it at max level would create any issues?

Thanks guys in advance

I haven't tried a T300, but have had a T500 since GT5. Using very high FFB levels makes the wheel difficult to turn (feel heavy) and you will lose the detailed nuances in the FFB signal. The fastest / most experienced racers tend to reduce the FFB level so that they can pick up more detail - I suggest you try going lower on the FFB rather than higher.

I haven't tried a T300, but have had a T500 since GT5. Using very high FFB levels makes the wheel difficult to turn (feel heavy) and you will lose the detailed nuances in the FFB signal. The fastest / most experienced racers tend to reduce the FFB level so that they can pick up more detail - I suggest you try going lower on the FFB rather than higher.
Thanks!
Today I got myself GT6 as well. Managed to install it one by one without issues while working from home.
While I'd still like to experience the 5th, I'd also ask you about the FFB settings, but for GT6 this time.
I can see they look like almost like the GTsport ones.

Latest Posts

Back