FFB way too much

Netherlands
Netherlands
allstyles
There are 2 sliders in options to change this,.. i have both on the lowest settings and it is still way too much for me.
Anybody have a idea how i can lower it more??

(I have a T300)

:cheers:My wheel ain´t Thrustmaster, instead it´s a "combo/mix", I actually have a Logitech G27 wheel plugged in to the Reasnow Crosshair Adapter, that indulges PS4 into thinking that I plugged in a Logitech G29...

I won´t say that the wheel feels tremendously heavy... but even with all sliders on minimum... is feels to much heavy for what I like, and consider that it should be.... and the FFB effects are also way strong (with ALL SLIDERS at Minimum!!) causing strong problems to control the car when the tires slide minimally, or the tires step on the track borders (or outside it)...

Luckly G27 may be tweaked using the Profile Configurator on a PC, and has an option that allows players to avoid that the Game (and PS4) will "clear" such tweak...

This part I´m going to try tonight.. and see if with such tweaks I´m capable of reducing the weight and FFB output from my "combo"...

Post Edit: I tried it last night... and I managed to improve things in all aspects (Wheel weight and excessive FFB) :) Now I can play GTS like I played GT6! :) (same feeling on the wheel):cheers:

Last edited:
I don't understand what the 2 in-game FFB sliders are meant to do; the descriptions are so vague.

I also didn't really notice much of a difference with different values for those 2 settings. :boggled:

Back