FGT Championship B-Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter El_Flash
  • 6 comments
  • 2,059 views
Messages
7
Messages
El_Flash
I just completed this on B-Spec the lvl 23 series thing, but the only thing is i didn't do the championship, (bcuz its like 6 hrs) i did the events individually, won Gold on all of them, and at the end, it doesn't show up as if i passed the event??? Anyone else have this issue? i dont want to re-do 6 hrs of racing basically.

I have won individual events in a-spec instead of doing the championship, and win i complete them all, i still get the gold trophy over the event, and when on the GT home screen get my prize car for finishing etc...

Is this a bug or anyone have anything similar happen to them?
 
As far as I know you've always had to do the championship to get the gold for it. Conversely, it's theoretically possible to get the gold in the championship without winning a single event.
 
As far as I know you've always had to do the championship to get the gold for it. Conversely, it's theoretically possible to get the gold in the championship without winning a single event.

yeah i know u can win the championship, without winning all events if u have the most points at the end. But i could've sworn that i have won, championships without clicking on the checkered flag and having to do it, in that fashion... You just dont get the bonus money at the end of the ship..
 
I just completed this on B-Spec the lvl 23 series thing, but the only thing is i didn't do the championship, (bcuz its like 6 hrs) i did the events individually, won Gold on all of them, and at the end, it doesn't show up as if i passed the event??? Anyone else have this issue? i dont want to re-do 6 hrs of racing basically.

I have won individual events in a-spec instead of doing the championship, and win i complete them all, i still get the gold trophy over the event, and when on the GT home screen get my prize car for finishing etc...

Is this a bug or anyone have anything similar happen to them?

yeah i know u can win the championship, without winning all events if u have the most points at the end. But i could've sworn that i have won, championships without clicking on the checkered flag and having to do it, in that fashion... You just dont get the bonus money at the end of the ship..

It appears that you must actually win the championship to claim the full credit for that event, as it was in previous versions of Gran Turismo. I did a number of the harder races individually, like Monaco and Suzuka weather, just to remove the pressure of having to win them all in championship mode.

A note about your posting, please use capital "I" when referring to yourself, and please do not use text speak such as "u" and "bcuz" as you agreed to when you signed up for these forums.

Further posting guidelines can be found in the AUP which you have agreed to by registering for GTPlanet found here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

👍

All the best
Maz
 
I entered it, and my B-Spec driver (level 24 or so at the time, and near the cool end) came out on top.
I quit the last race with 36 * 2+ minute laps on it, since my driver had managed a 120 point lead by that.

I started all races with soft tires and tried to get my guy to hit the pits before half way. Most of the AI drivers seem to start with Hard tires, and get softs on only about 4-6 laps before the end, so don't panic when your guy isn't 1st all the time during the races.

You can play with gear ratios, but it wasn't needed.
---
Maz, do you mean you can just enter and quit cship mode, then race everything invidually to win the prize cars? I've been not racing championships as I cannot allocate enough times to finish :(
 
Alright guys thanks for the replies. I see now that I do have to enter into the actual championship for it. Thanks alot. topic closed.
 
Back